General OnePlus Nord N200 5G DE2118 Finally Unbricked.....

Search This thread

MiniNinja2024

Jul 8, 2022
St. Petersburg FL
I'd like to start by saying after 2 weeks of researching and piecing guides together to unbrick my phone was hell. But once i found the right route it took me less thank 10mins all from a simple tool called Fastboot Enhanced V1.3.0. Now this Nifty little tool took me from bricked phone which was saying "Your img(Boot, Recovery) have been destroyed please flash the right files or contact customer service to fix this problem to Unbricked in less than 10 minutes. It took me 2 weeks of researching but it's finally done. Now most of you will say well you could have use MSMTool or the MTK or even SP Flash Tool. Those are all fine and dandy and all but one problem with those. YOU have to SCOUR the internet to TRY to find files you need to actually be able to use them. I been over several guides. I had when a guide basically says this 1) DO THIS SKIP SKIP SKIP important parts 2) NOW DO THIS. Like WTH was i supposed to do in between 1 and 2. Todays guides lack thoroughism and complettioin. Guides these days take Half Ste;ps and then thrown together.
I will also leave a step by step instructions on how to use the Fastboot Enhanced V1.3.0 in DETAIL on how to get your phone from what mine did to Unbricked state. I will also attack Nord N200 5G DE2118 .img FIles for those who have a hard time scouring the internet for things. I for one get agitated and aggravated as hell when searching the internet for things. Especially when you have to pc things together. I will leave files if it's Fine by staff. Now these files have come directly from my OnePlus Nord N200 DE2118 extracted less than 2 hours ago 10:04 p.m. EST September 10th 2022. Can Only attach One File? and i can't even remove the accidental clicked bmp pic of COD BO Cold War Zombies.

Guide For Using Fastboot Enhanced V1.3.0

1) Download Fastboot Enhanced Tool from: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...enhance-payload-dumper-image-flasher.4310553/ from XDA Which is how I came across it. . The Tool is a WINDOWS ONLY Tool. (How many guides i came accross that didn't state whether it's for Windows or Linux) I use Dual Boot so I have both.

2) Install Fastboot Enhanced V1.3.0 and wait for it to finish. Now you will only have to be in Fastboot Mode to do any of this. I can't believe how a semi hard problem was fixed really easy

3) Now you will Have to Have a Payload.Bin File which can be found with any OEM Firmware for Your specific Phone. The Payload.bin allows you to be able to do a Payload Dump Using Fastboot enhance it is at this point if any of your partitions are missing or corrupt you will find out because it will tell you if you can understand the way it's explains it.

4) This Nifty little tool will tell you your device naem whether your phone is using secure boot or not, current slot your phone is using if you have an a/b partition scheme and the update Status. This is Listed Under basice properties. AGAIN MAKE SURE YOUR IN FASTBOOT MODE.

5) Next tab is the Partitions Tab which will List all your partitions currently on your phone . To the right of your listed partitions you will have and ACTIONS Tab. This is the tab where you can flash, erase, delete, create, and Resize your partitions. With this tool You CAN Flash Important Partions So be careful what you flash.

6) Next Tab Over is the Payload Dumper. This is the Tab where you need the Payload.bin File for your specific phone. this will give you payload version manifest size, metadata signatures size Metadata Signatures (Base64), data blobs, singatures size signatures (Base64) Fuill package Yes or No. Timestamp and block size. also under payload dumper tab another tab shows up called the Dynamic Partition Metadata. Now this will list your REALLY IMPORTANT Dynamic Partitions These are the partitions you don't want to flash anything over them. It will give you the Partition group size, which partitions are included and tells you wheter snapshot is enabled or not.

7) Under The payload Dumper tab the partitions tab gets a different Actions box. This time i'ts a box that let's you extract your .IMG files from your phone it allows for incremental as well as to ignore unknown operations and ignore checksums also under this partitions tab it gives you a checksum for each and every one of your partitionss. Ok now on to the Simple but yet comprehensive guide.

8) Now to start you want to add the Payload.bin to the Payload Dumper and then click on the Partitions tab. Once under this tab you will select each partition and hit the extract button and extract it to a folder named something like Flash FIles.

9) you hace to do this for each partition. Once done you will have your .IMG files from your exact phone for future use as well. You then want to click on the Fastboot Visualization tab and then click on Partitions.

10) Once under the partitions tab here, you will want to start flashing your .IMG files to the partitions. it should take you around 10 to 15 mins total to finish flashing everything.

11) Once your finished flashing you want to do a quick Terminal and do a FASTBOOT -W and then Fastboot Reboot and watch your phone start working again.

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE ANY COMMENTS SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER OR IF IT'S NOT ENOUGH DETAIL. I TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM WITH A GRAIN OF SALT. THIS WAS MY FIRST GUIDE I EVER PUT TOGETHER. LOL THIS GUIDE TOOK ME LONGER THAN IT DID UNBRICKING MY PHONE.

BELOW YOU WILL FIND .IMG FILES FOR ONEPLUS NORD N200 DE2118

Attachments

• abl.img
    2.1 MB · Views: 61
  • bluetooth.img
    940 KB · Views: 52
  • devcfg.img
    44 KB · Views: 49
  • featenabler.img
    88 KB · Views: 42
  • dtbo.img
    8 MB · Views: 65
  • keymaster.img
    244 KB · Views: 46
  • hyp.img
    388 KB · Views: 43
  • imagefv.img
    44 KB · Views: 45
  • logo.img
    7.6 MB · Views: 65
  • oplusstanvbk.img
    6.1 MB · Views: 63
  • qupfw.img
    56 KB · Views: 46
  • rpm.img
    248 KB · Views: 45
  • tz.img
    3.2 MB · Views: 51
  • uefisecapp.img
    124 KB · Views: 48
  • vbmeta.img
    8 KB · Views: 47
  • vbmeta_system.img
    4 KB · Views: 50
  • vendor_boot.img
    96 MB · Views: 71
  • xbl.img
    3 MB · Views: 58
  • xbl_config.img
    72 KB · Views: 46
  • my_carrier.img
    8.8 MB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Thanks so much man. This phone has been an absolute pain in my ass to unbrick, the issue Ive had with Fastboot enchance is that all the firmware versions Ive found seem to contain images it doesnt recognize for the phone.

Do you have the original OTA for these , or the un-extracted payload.bin youd possibly be able to post?

So I went through the process without success, the only abnormalities I noticed were that my device did not have a partition for "my_carrier.img" , so that wasnt flashed.

And upon using the fastboot -w command, it did execute but at the end was given the message "Erase successful, but not automatically formatting.
File system type raw not supported."

MiniNinja2024

Jul 8, 2022
St. Petersburg FL
Thanks so much man. This phone has been an absolute pain in my ass to unbrick, the issue Ive had with Fastboot enchance is that all the firmware versions Ive found seem to contain images it doesnt recognize for the phone.

Do you have the original OTA for these , or the un-extracted payload.bin youd possibly be able to post?
I found the way MSMTool works too. I'm going to probably write a guide for that too. MSMTool is so much easier.

Link575

Dec 21, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
So I went through the process without success, the only abnormalities I noticed were that my device did not have a partition for "my_carrier.img" , so that wasnt flashed.

And upon using the fastboot -w command, it did execute but at the end was given the message "Erase successful, but not automatically formatting.
File system type raw not supported."
I had a lot of issues with Fastboot Enhance too until I realized I was the one causing errors. Any logical partition it doesn't recognize you can create an empty partition wiht that name and it will resize it then copy it over. Also make sure whatever slot you're on, so say slot a, your logic paritions would be system_a, system_ext_a, vendor_a, product_a and odm_a except I dont see odm.img in the list of file by OP so I'm not sure if that will even help.

MiniNinja2024

Jul 8, 2022
St. Petersburg FL
and now i have ran into HARD BRICKED mode trying to flash a custom from. phone will only load EDL and everytime I try msmtool I get the error Check OCDT CDT file empty please redownload it. and I scoured the internet for 4 days now and all I can find is stuff like What is .CDT extension but nothing about having and empty CDT file for android. getting frustrated with it now

MiniNinja2024

Jul 8, 2022
St. Petersburg FL
I had a lot of issues with Fastboot Enhance too until I realized I was the one causing errors. Any logical partition it doesn't recognize you can create an empty partition wiht that name and it will resize it then copy it over. Also make sure whatever slot you're on, so say slot a, your logic paritions would be system_a, system_ext_a, vendor_a, product_a and odm_a except I dont see odm.img in the list of file by OP so I'm not sure if that will even help.
here is the ODM file. if you might be able to post a cdt file much apppreciated
sorry took so long to upload it for you

hitsndc

Oct 1, 2008
Im in the US and have the unlocked N200, to unbrick mines i used the MSM tool and selected MetroPCS as my carrier. then after i had phone functionality i put the correct rom on my phone.

MiniNinja2024

Jul 8, 2022
St. Petersburg FL
Im in the US and have the unlocked N200, to unbrick mines i used the MSM tool and selected MetroPCS as my carrier. then after i had phone functionality i put the correct rom on my phone.
my phones being recognized as a Oneplus A5000 for some reason now. and it's a Nord N200 i've also been stumped by the attached pic and my phone is stuck in EDL mode

Attachments

• cdt problem.jpg
    cdt problem.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 33

vipermark7

Oct 20, 2016
Can you link me to the MSM tool you used? I think there might be a few different versions of it floating around for the Nord N200. Mine was purchased unlocked

MiniNinja2024

Jul 8, 2022
St. Petersburg FL
Can you link me to the MSM tool you used? I think there might be a few different versions of it floating around for the Nord N200. Mine was purchased unlocked
this is my version
also my phone is stuck in EDL mode and it registers as an android oneplus a5000 tablet for some odd reason i've tried just about every single n200 file out ever since my phone got stuck in EDL mode and evertime same result cdt file

also i had some with same version that i know personally send me his cdt file and same thing says it's empty

and my phone is the Metro-by Tmobile
and i'm in Florida

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'd like to start by saying after 2 weeks of researching and piecing guides together to unbrick my phone was hell. But once i found the right route it took me less thank 10mins all from a simple tool called Fastboot Enhanced V1.3.0. Now this Nifty little tool took me from bricked phone which was saying "Your img(Boot, Recovery) have been destroyed please flash the right files or contact customer service to fix this problem to Unbricked in less than 10 minutes. It took me 2 weeks of researching but it's finally done. Now most of you will say well you could have use MSMTool or the MTK or even SP Flash Tool. Those are all fine and dandy and all but one problem with those. YOU have to SCOUR the internet to TRY to find files you need to actually be able to use them. I been over several guides. I had when a guide basically says this 1) DO THIS SKIP SKIP SKIP important parts 2) NOW DO THIS. Like WTH was i supposed to do in between 1 and 2. Todays guides lack thoroughism and complettioin. Guides these days take Half Ste;ps and then thrown together.
    I will also leave a step by step instructions on how to use the Fastboot Enhanced V1.3.0 in DETAIL on how to get your phone from what mine did to Unbricked state. I will also attack Nord N200 5G DE2118 .img FIles for those who have a hard time scouring the internet for things. I for one get agitated and aggravated as hell when searching the internet for things. Especially when you have to pc things together. I will leave files if it's Fine by staff. Now these files have come directly from my OnePlus Nord N200 DE2118 extracted less than 2 hours ago 10:04 p.m. EST September 10th 2022. Can Only attach One File? and i can't even remove the accidental clicked bmp pic of COD BO Cold War Zombies.

Guide For Using Fastboot Enhanced V1.3.0

1) Download Fastboot Enhanced Tool from: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...enhance-payload-dumper-image-flasher.4310553/ from XDA Which is how I came across it. . The Tool is a WINDOWS ONLY Tool. (How many guides i came accross that didn't state whether it's for Windows or Linux) I use Dual Boot so I have both.

2) Install Fastboot Enhanced V1.3.0 and wait for it to finish. Now you will only have to be in Fastboot Mode to do any of this. I can't believe how a semi hard problem was fixed really easy

3) Now you will Have to Have a Payload.Bin File which can be found with any OEM Firmware for Your specific Phone. The Payload.bin allows you to be able to do a Payload Dump Using Fastboot enhance it is at this point if any of your partitions are missing or corrupt you will find out because it will tell you if you can understand the way it's explains it.

4) This Nifty little tool will tell you your device naem whether your phone is using secure boot or not, current slot your phone is using if you have an a/b partition scheme and the update Status. This is Listed Under basice properties. AGAIN MAKE SURE YOUR IN FASTBOOT MODE.

5) Next tab is the Partitions Tab which will List all your partitions currently on your phone . To the right of your listed partitions you will have and ACTIONS Tab. This is the tab where you can flash, erase, delete, create, and Resize your partitions. With this tool You CAN Flash Important Partions So be careful what you flash.

6) Next Tab Over is the Payload Dumper. This is the Tab where you need the Payload.bin File for your specific phone. this will give you payload version manifest size, metadata signatures size Metadata Signatures (Base64), data blobs, singatures size signatures (Base64) Fuill package Yes or No. Timestamp and block size. also under payload dumper tab another tab shows up called the Dynamic Partition Metadata. Now this will list your REALLY IMPORTANT Dynamic Partitions These are the partitions you don't want to flash anything over them. It will give you the Partition group size, which partitions are included and tells you wheter snapshot is enabled or not.

7) Under The payload Dumper tab the partitions tab gets a different Actions box. This time i'ts a box that let's you extract your .IMG files from your phone it allows for incremental as well as to ignore unknown operations and ignore checksums also under this partitions tab it gives you a checksum for each and every one of your partitionss. Ok now on to the Simple but yet comprehensive guide.

8) Now to start you want to add the Payload.bin to the Payload Dumper and then click on the Partitions tab. Once under this tab you will select each partition and hit the extract button and extract it to a folder named something like Flash FIles.

9) you hace to do this for each partition. Once done you will have your .IMG files from your exact phone for future use as well. You then want to click on the Fastboot Visualization tab and then click on Partitions.

10) Once under the partitions tab here, you will want to start flashing your .IMG files to the partitions. it should take you around 10 to 15 mins total to finish flashing everything.

11) Once your finished flashing you want to do a quick Terminal and do a FASTBOOT -W and then Fastboot Reboot and watch your phone start working again.

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE ANY COMMENTS SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER OR IF IT'S NOT ENOUGH DETAIL. I TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM WITH A GRAIN OF SALT. THIS WAS MY FIRST GUIDE I EVER PUT TOGETHER. LOL THIS GUIDE TOOK ME LONGER THAN IT DID UNBRICKING MY PHONE.

BELOW YOU WILL FIND .IMG FILES FOR ONEPLUS NORD N200 DE2118