[OnePlus Nord][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Repo of Oxygen OS Builds

Search This thread

denndenn

May 12, 2010
Hildesheim
Has anybody the new boot.img, vbmeta_system.img, vbmeta.img from the F13 europe rom?
I flashed the wrong patched boot.img and now the phone bootloop in recovery :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Lineage-fan

mlanun

Sep 1, 2014
Hi, I've lost root when getting F13. Anyone has boot.img for F13 Global? or any idea how to get the full OTA package link to extract it? Oxygen Updater still showing F11 for GLO.

mrkarim

Oct 19, 2016
OnePlus Nord

Fresh out the oven, by the way, it's patched with magisk already
@TheSSJ

Hi, just to clarify, please can you confirm that the "bootF13.img" file inside your "bootstuff.zip" file is the (already patched with Magisk) "boot.img" file extracted from the recently AC2003_11_F.13 Europe just rolled out?
So can I flash it via ADB on my device to obtain again my (accidentally lost) root after F13 automatically night update?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

TheSSJ

Feb 25, 2010
OnePlus Nord
@TheSSJ

Hi, just to clarify, please can you confirm that the "bootF13.img" file inside your "bootstuff.zip" file is the (already patched with Magisk) "boot.img" file extracted from the recently AC2003_11_F.13 Europe just rolled out?
So can I flash it via ADB on my device to obtain again my (accidentally lost) root after F13 automatically night update?
Thanks in advance.
As you can read above, this is exactly what @denndenn was requesting, so yes, this is the European boot.img with version F13

Took me a while figuring out which slot is the active one I had to dd out

Reactions: mrkarim

bageraz

May 31, 2012
Ipoh
Can anyone help me with global F14 boot img? Accidentally FULL UPDATE from System Update and lost root...

JERKBALL

Oct 7, 2006
OnePlus One
Xiaomi Mi 9
Can anyone help me with global F14 boot img? Accidentally FULL UPDATE from System Update and lost root...
Looking for plain boot.img also...

flashed OTA Update to my device and patched a boot.img for magisk... but that boot.img seems not to be the right boot.img

found in my .ota folder this: NordOxygen_14.E.12_OTA_2120_all_2206020213_8fc3b6984c2856.zip

Used boot.img for patching and system partially boots, but theres no wifi and Lawnchair is accessible way before systempin needs to be put in...

So I'm very keen on this full ota file... Maybe someone can logcat the url?

jonaynge2k22

Jun 2, 2022
I've used magisk on my device & now it's completely stuck on a bootloop. I've tried to use the F.13 boot.img with no success if anyone has the global F.14 boot.img or even the full ota update can you please link it asap. Thank You

JERKBALL

Oct 7, 2006
OnePlus One
Xiaomi Mi 9
Screenshot_2022-08-19-23-24-49-82_fc704e6b13c4fb26bf5e411f75da84f2.jpg

Downloaded 4GB system update a few days ago... Offered as full update... And installed it... Everything went smooth

After installing I found a 4gb Zip file in .ota with a weird name and extracted the boot.img from payload.bin... but flashing that boot.img was not a good idea...

Now booting takes ages... I see my desktop without using pin... Wifi doesn't work and auto screen rotation also...

Oneplus always kept the community supported with fast image availability... But now it's no difference to pocophone or other distributors.... Really sad :-(

//Edit

I'm on europe version and got no image update app installed... everything stock...

Would be happy if anyone could cap the download url out of the os update request...

Last edited:

maurocb

Sep 6, 2015
Downloaded 4GB system update a few days ago... Offered as full update... And installed it... Everything went smooth

After installing I found a 4gb Zip file in .ota with a weird name and extracted the boot.img from payload.bin... but flashing that boot.img was not a good idea...

Now booting takes ages... I see my desktop without using pin... Wifi doesn't work and auto screen rotation also...
I'm in the same situation as you (EU version).
I guess we'll have to wait for the next full update...

Top Liked Posts