• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[OnePlus Nord][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Repo of Oxygen OS Builds

Search This thread

guyderam

Nov 5, 2008
OnePlus Nord
Xiaomi 11T Pro
i just received 11.1.1.4 update.

Managed to root it using the same ol magisk method. Install magisk app. Connect the phone to your pc and download the OTA file from the .ota folder. Copy and paste the payload.bin file into payload dumper and extract the boot.img file. Use magisk to patch the boot.img file and then flash it.

Last edited:
Reactions: iamelton

Nulix44

Reactions: stevenlopes92

guyderam

Nov 5, 2008
OnePlus Nord
Xiaomi 11T Pro
11.1.5.5 is out.. Does anyone happen to have this zip? Unfortunately, I updated my phone to this version yesterday and upon reboot, the OTA file is missing.. Apparently, it gets auto-deleted on reboot.

guyderam

Nov 5, 2008
OnePlus Nord
Xiaomi 11T Pro
11.1.5.5 is out.. Does anyone happen to have this zip? Unfortunately, I updated my phone to this version yesterday and upon reboot, the OTA file is missing.. Apparently, it gets auto-deleted on reboot.
ok, i have found the full OTA zip file for 11.1.5.5. Attached below is the link to it.

christians86

Sep 18, 2021
Hi, anyone who could help me on the issue of can I use magisk on the 11.1.5.5?

mrkarim

Oct 19, 2016
OnePlus Nord
Hi all, just received and updated the 11.1.6.6 via OTA... but after reboot I'm locked on the two white dots around the one red icons, and the phone doesn't start anymore.. so it's NOT a bootloop, but just blocked situation..
I'm rooted... what can I do to exit from this situation as well? :(
Just tried with VOL UP + POWER combo, but this casue only a power off, or a new reboot, but the situation doesn't change and the screen still stuck on the dots animation..

EDIT:

Had to resolve with a full wipe factory reset, no other way.

Last edited:

zimcommando

Mar 2, 2015
Has anyone extracted the boot image for 11.1.6.6: NordOxygen European version and can post it on here? The Payload Dumper method is a bit complicated for me and worth asking if anyone has the extracted boot image already. Thanks!

Top Liked Posts