[OnePlus Nord][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Repo of Oxygen OS Builds

Search This thread

TheSSJ

Feb 25, 2010
OnePlus Nord
After upgrade my Oneplus Nord from OOS 11.1.10.10 (EU) to F.11 (A12 Global) without any problem, noticed that for first time my phone recognize G5 Network in Swiss (Swisscom and Sunrise).
I have this phone since almost 3 year (2,5) AND IS THE FIRST UPGRADE that does it.
I have tried some custom roms (PE based) but without luck in Swiss.
I had each time to change policy.xml to see G5 networks.

I hope the next upgrade F12 will optimize some minor bugs.
So there is hope after all that the company still tries to listen to its customers :D

epsmed

Aug 30, 2011
Zürich
So there is hope after all that the company still tries to listen to its customers :D
Whats the alternative ? buy new one ? HW is good, i am happy with. But you are right SW Update management and timing are a real katastrophe. If custom rom (PE i.e.) integrate the 5G in the next update would be a real alternative.

Infernus-cz

Jun 4, 2009
Olomouc
OnePlus Nord
Installed the OTA and here is my list of bugs that bother me. Can anyone confirm it is common?

- can't hide status bar clock
- very low Bluetooth volume
- can't unlock with fingerprint from AOD without fingerprint emblem enabled
- can't unlock with fingerprint or face when smart lock wearing detection enabled
- switched AOD gesture O from flashlight to camera (really, WHY?!)
- can't plan dark mode and night mode with sunrise/sunset
- missing option for different SIM ringtones (really big one for me)
- AOD can't be shown with single tap, only with phone movement/pickup
- battery optimisation - apps can't be filtered by their settings

So far 50:50 for rollback in my opinion

Nulix44

Aug 9, 2010
OnePlus Nord
Hello !
I have a AC2001 (India) and I install EU rom (AC01BA). I received a notification for AC2003_11.F.12. Is someone have the same situation ? Did you try to install this update ?

TheSSJ

Feb 25, 2010
OnePlus Nord
Installed the OTA and here is my list of bugs that bother me. Can anyone confirm it is common?

- can't hide status bar clock
- very low Bluetooth volume
- can't unlock with fingerprint from AOD without fingerprint emblem enabled
- can't unlock with fingerprint or face when smart lock wearing detection enabled
- switched AOD gesture O from flashlight to camera (really, WHY?!)
- can't plan dark mode and night mode with sunrise/sunset
- missing option for different SIM ringtones (really big one for me)
- AOD can't be shown with single tap, only with phone movement/pickup
- battery optimisation - apps can't be filtered by their settings

So far 50:50 for rollback in my opinion
Beside this, did you root your Android 12 ROM? If so, did you use Magisk Canary or is the stable one working on this one?

randomguyhtc

Aug 26, 2014
The stable Magisk seems to work fine with the new version (flash to inactive etc).

The update however is not worth it, due to Android 12 and OOS12 being way worse.
  • The drawer looks similar to OOS11 (round icons). Thank god they didn't ruin this one as well.
  • Everything is sluggish.
  • App icons on homescreen and app drawer can't be circles anymore, the closest you can get is squiggles which still gives you the ugly white border around app icons designed for circles.
  • Brightness slider is ****ed up (snaps to left edge, so either backlight is off or at maybe 10%). Literally unusably bright with open windows and sun behind clouds now (wtf), when before the update it was fine. Thanks for the conjunctivitis lol.
  • Fingerprint doesn't register half the time.
  • Android 12 goodies like the VPN notification that you can't turn off.
  • It appears you can't downgrade without losing data (so basically have to wipe and flash OOS11 stock again).
  • **** users haha.
Literally all they had to do was release an Android 12 update with OOS11 UI, and they could get all the users who hate Android 12. Easiest business plan ever. I guess not.

• Haha
Reactions: TheSSJ

mrkarim

Oct 19, 2016
OnePlus Nord
Last edited:
Reactions: TheSSJ

h4rl4n

Jul 11, 2012
Any way to switch back from India to eu version without incurring in the verification failed?

Top Liked Posts