Search This thread

M4rt1n94

May 5, 2012
Stuttgart
OnePlus One Lockscreen

Attention!
I'm not responsible for any bricks, defects or anything else!
You have to be on the newest CM11 Nightlys!

Just download this flashable ZIPs and flash it in your Recovery! :D

------------------------------------------------
Downloads:
OnePlus One Lockscreen ( Mega / Zippyshare ) (v1.0)
OnePlus One Lockscreen Revert ( Mega / Zippyshare ) (v1.0)

Confirmed working Devices:
  • Nexus 4 - mako - CM11
  • Nexus 5 - hammerhead - CM11
  • HTC One S - ville - CM10.2 / CM11
  • HTC Sensation - pyramid - CM10.2
  • Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - SM-N900T - CM11

It doesn't hurt to press the "Thanks" Button ;)

Last edited:

evil_pro

Mar 11, 2014
Show us a picture mate!

Sent from my One+ using xda premium.
1wlsdYV.png

I hope you enjoy it. @M4rt1n94 I can confirm that those .zips work on my Nexus 5, running CyanogenMod 11, latest Nighty (17. 7. 2014)

Last edited:

paul211b

Jan 30, 2010
Really like the idea of the knock pattern that you get with the LG G3. Would like to have that on this device. Do you think its possible?

Chris123NT

Nov 12, 2012
Malabar, FL
One thing I noticed is when I flash a new CM nightly this lock screen disappears, but the APK is still there. If I re-flash the zip all is well again.

M4rt1n94

May 5, 2012
Stuttgart
One thing I noticed is when I flash a new CM nightly this lock screen disappears, but the APK is still there. If I re-flash the zip all is well again.

Yes, when there are two Lockscreens (what happens after any Update) it will choose the default one, not the CM11S, I thought I solved this with a backupscript (named "01_lockscreen.sh" and located in "/system/addon.d/") where I implemented it shall delet the default Lockscree after a flash ... but it seems it's not working.. I will try again ;)

Sorry for that issue!

Odd, I ended up with no lockscreen at all after flashing......

Sent from my One+ using xda premium.

On which device have you tested it? and on which system?
Pls make sure you tested it on the newest CM11 Nightly (at least from 15th of July) ;)

Regards, Martin Hotmann

M4rt1n94

May 5, 2012
Stuttgart
Why? I am asking if this is possible to have on my one plus one?

Because it's a port from a LG G3 Phone and Ports from a Phone that are working on more devices (like on the whole CM System) should be postet in the Devicespezific part of the Forum, because otherwise you have to post it in every part of the forum of every device which it is working with :p

So I think you should search in the LG G3 forum for a Port of this function, because people which are here mostly have the OnePlus One and not the LG G3 ;)

I don't want to attack you, I just want to say that you maybe find more things in the LG G3 Forum.

Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OnePlus One Lockscreen

Attention!
    I'm not responsible for any bricks, defects or anything else!
    You have to be on the newest CM11 Nightlys!

Just download this flashable ZIPs and flash it in your Recovery! :D

Downloads:
    OnePlus One Lockscreen ( Mega / Zippyshare ) (v1.0)
    OnePlus One Lockscreen Revert ( Mega / Zippyshare ) (v1.0)

Confirmed working Devices:
    • Nexus 4 - mako - CM11
    • Nexus 5 - hammerhead - CM11
    • HTC One S - ville - CM10.2 / CM11
    • HTC Sensation - pyramid - CM10.2
    • Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - SM-N900T - CM11

It doesn't hurt to press the "Thanks" Button ;)
    Hi,

I ported the new XNPH38R lockscreen to CyanogenMod 11 nightlies !

I hope you enjoy it !

How I made it to work :

1. If you compare the AndroidManifest.xml from OP and original, you notice the intents and etc. are differents (com.android.... instead of com.cyngn). You can also check in original Keyguard.apk from CyanogenMod.
    2. Edit the smali folder to correspond to com.android.... instead of com.cyngn
    3. Edit all classes for same reason
    4. Edit all res for same reason
    5. Recompile
    6. It will work if signature checks is disabled on your phone, otherwise you need META-INF folder & AndroidManifest.xml from the OP APK because their signatures matches with SystemUI. signature. Otherwise, resigning all system apps is required.

It is quite complicated but this is basically that.

Tested on latest CM11 build and works flawlessly. I will look if I can port it over other ROMs such as ParanoidAndroid or AOKP.

Edit 2 :

Figured out why it doesn't work on Paranoid android. It seems the CMKeyguard is looking for "Profile" things and also it doesn't find this :com.android.internal.util.cm.QuietHoursUtils.inQuietHours. There might be a few others, didn't check afterwards. I wont dig deeper into this.
    @M4rt1n94

Can you quote this to the op ? Thanks :)
    No...the mods I made are not for the nightlies. I am staying stable. I am old and have no need to be bleeding edge...I will wait til the edge has coagulated.

Anyway...I took the zip that jamesst20 posted earlier and made the gradient mod for you. Please let me know if it works as I cannot test.
    Can you also publish a guide on how to get it to work? It would be helpful so we can also use the custom CM11S lockscreens with different colors/images :good:

1. If you compare the AndroidManifest.xml from OP and original, you notice the intents and etc. are differents (com.android.... instead of com.cyngn). You can also check in original Keyguard.apk from CyanogenMod.
    2. Edit the smali folder to correspond to com.android.... instead of com.cyngn
    3. Edit all classes for same reason
    4. Edit all res for same reason
    5. Recompile
    6. It will work if signature checks is disabled on your phone, otherwise you need META-INF folder & AndroidManifest.xml from the OP APK because their signatures matches with SystemUI. signature. Otherwise, resigning all system apps is required.

It is quite complicated but this is basically that.

Tested on latest CM11 build and works flawlessly. I will look if I can port it over other ROMs such as ParanoidAndroid or AOKP.

Edit 2 :

Figured out why it doesn't work on Paranoid android. It seems the CMKeyguard is looking for "Profile" things and also it doesn't find this :com.android.internal.util.cm.QuietHoursUtils.inQuietHours. There might be a few others, didn't check afterwards. I wont dig deeper into this.