Oneplus pure debloat

Search This thread

DIR49DNOR0N

Jul 23, 2020
Documentsui is googles way to see see whats on your phone, its an extension to file manger which just shows a different UI.

I research very thoroughly before i debloat (I google every app) and it's possible for some thirdparty apps to rely on the provided UI from the filemanager, somebody on a forum removed it and ran into the problem of the app crashing, it is obviously an edge case but just making sure...

Furthermore,

Everything within the list i have provided is safe to disable.
None of the disabled apps on the debloat list affects any kind of use of the phone

What is
com.qualcomm.qti.dynamicddsservice
com.qualcomm.qti.qtisystemservice
com.qualcomm.qti.qwes.AndroidService
com.qualcomm.qti.remoteSimlockAuth
com.qualcomm.qti.uim
com.qualcomm.qti.uimGbaApp
com.qualcomm.uimremoteclient
com.qualcomm.uimremoteserver

For ? Do you know it ? If you don't know don't remove it. And if you know it , please write it next to the package, because i want to know what i remove, it's also good for learning

com.qualcomm.embms for example, is one of the FEW packages you can identify by googling. It is for LTE broadcasting, it is related to video streaming, why get rid of it ?
com.qualcomm.location , it must be intertwined with location services, why get rid of it ?

During a heavy debloat testing , removing com.oneplus.backuprestore broke my factory reset function (correction: it must have been com.google.android.apps.restore!). I had to reset via the bootloader menu.
Did you test your own list? ( I could be wrong on this one because during this test i removed a lot of stuff. )

com.oneplus.collectiondata - it sounds like spyware right but it is listed under systemapps together with phoneservices. Is it used for making the phoneservice work or is it spyware? Can you say for sure? Same goes for com.oneplus.diagnosemanager.Telephonediagnostic.
(I would have removed this one myself, but how would you confirm if it's not breaking something later down the line?)

Some stuff you remove also has no capability of sending telemetry, com.oem.logkit for example is only used by OP devs for bugs, you can remove it of course.
I think in general always say what a package does before recommending to remove it.

When it comes to anything else like com.oneplus.odm (seems proven to be op telemetry) pesky google apps, facebook, and the obvious stuff we're on the same page :good: I hope you don't see this as attack, we have the same goals.

Last edited:

Paula2707cq

Jan 28, 2018
Wow

I research very thoroughly before i debloat (I google every app) and it's possible for some thirdparty apps to rely on the provided UI from the filemanager, somebody on a forum removed it and ran into the problem of the app crashing, it is obviously an edge case but just making sure...

Furthermore,

What is
com.qualcomm.qti.dynamicddsservice
com.qualcomm.qti.qtisystemservice
com.qualcomm.qti.qwes.AndroidService
com.qualcomm.qti.remoteSimlockAuth
com.qualcomm.qti.uim
com.qualcomm.qti.uimGbaApp
com.qualcomm.uimremoteclient
com.qualcomm.uimremoteserver

For ? Do you know it ? If you don't know don't remove it. And if you know it , please write it next to the package, because i want to know what i remove, it's also good for learning

com.qualcomm.embms for example, is one of the FEW packages you can identify by googling. It is for LTE broadcasting, it is related to video streaming, why get rid of it ?
com.qualcomm.location , it must be intertwined with location services, why get rid of it ?

During a heavy debloat testing , removing com.oneplus.backuprestore broke my factory reset function. I had to reset via the bootloader menu.
Did you test your own list? ( I could be wrong on this one because during this test i removed a lot of stuff. )

com.oneplus.collectiondata - it sounds like spyware right but it is listed under systemapps together with phoneservices. Is it used for making the phoneservice work or is it spyware? Can you say for sure? Same goes for com.oneplus.diagnosemanager.Telephonediagnostic.
(I would have removed this one myself, but how would you confirm if it's not breaking something later down the line?)

Some stuff you remove also has no capability of sending telemetry, com.oem.logkit for example is only used by OP devs for bugs, you can remove it of course.
I think in general always say what a package does before recommending to remove it.

When it comes to anything else like com.oneplus.odm (seems proven to be op telemetry) pesky google apps, facebook, and the obvious stuff we're on the same page :good: I hope you don't see this as attack, we have the same goals.

Uim apps are for oneplus to connect remotely to help fix phone same as a pc tech would do when u ring to fix a pc they connect remotely.

Telephonediagnose and collectiondata app is self explanatory

Remotesimlockauth is if u lose your phone its related to find my mobile

Backupdonfirm isnt on my list as i know it relates to ota updates

Qtisystemservices is qualcomm bloat

Majority of the things on my list are data collection remote access and useless things i dont beleive is needed. Ive got this list applied now and eveything and app works fine.

Lte broadcast lol who streams there phone to a tv these days

Location services if you notice i remove every location app except fused location. My location works fine.

I install and remove apps everyday and have had no problems when i remove documentsui none what so every.

Sorry but i would not make a list if i didnt already test the list myself extensively

DIR49DNOR0N

Jul 23, 2020
Uim apps are for oneplus to connect remotely to help fix phone same as a pc tech would do when u ring to fix a pc they connect remotely.

Telephonediagnose and collectiondata app is self explanatory

Remotesimlockauth is if u lose your phone its related to find my mobile

Backupdonfirm isnt on my list as i know it relates to ota updates

Qtisystemservices is qualcomm bloat

Majority of the things on my list are data collection remote access and useless things i dont beleive is needed. Ive got this list applied now and eveything and app works fine.

Lte broadcast lol who streams there phone to a tv these days

Location services if you notice i remove every location app except fused location. My location works fine.

I install and remove apps everyday and have had no problems when i remove documentsui none what so every.

Sorry but i would not make a list if i didnt already test the list myself extensively

Hey, thanks for taking your time and responding. I do believe some of your removals are not nessecary. But i do believe now you at least took your time to find out what it does.
LTE broadcasting ,yea i dont use it myself however, some people might.

In the future i still recommend, always provide the information on what the package is doing, it is benefitial for everybody!

Reactions: Gho$tMan612

mrpeggit

Sep 11, 2014
Everything within the list i have provided is safe to disable.

In the exception of google keyboard install an alternative before disabling google keyboard i siggest simple leyboard by simple mobile tools.

Documentsui is googles way to see see whats on your phone, its an extension to file manger which just shows a different UI.

So no it doesnt affect anything by disabling it. If you use the .cmd file provided you wont have to reset anything.

None of the disabled apps on the debloat list affects any kind of use of the phone

com.google.android.documentsui is needed e.g. by Threema. Without documentsui the backup restore doesn't work anymore.
I had to restore it from a PC via ADB with
Code:
adb shell cmd package install-existing com.google.android.documentsui
and reboot.

Paula2707cq

Jan 28, 2018

com.google.android.documentsui is needed e.g. by Threema. Without documentsui the backup restore doesn't work anymore.
I had to restore it from a PC via ADB with
Code:
adb shell cmd package install-existing com.google.android.documentsui
and reboot.

Please specifiy what app your talking about.

As not everyone uses threema private encrypted messaging app.
Id assume there would be a backup option within the app.

Im going to infer that threema isnt so private if it relies on google documents

mrpeggit

Sep 11, 2014
Please specifiy what app your talking about.

As not everyone uses threema private encrypted messaging app.
Id assume there would be a backup option within the app.

Im going to infer that threema isnt so private if it relies on google documents

Sorry, thought my post was prettey clear: app Threema just works with installed documentsui that's on the safe-to-remove list. It's the backup option inside Threema where the file selector of documentsui seems to be needed. This is also true if you want to add files to a message.

My point is that there may be other apps besides Threema that rely on some of the debloated apps, no matter if use you use or like them.
Don't get me wrong: I very much appreciate the list you have put together. It helped me to get rid of everything I don't need, but it is always good to know the limits and their possible solutions.
I just want to share my findings.

Out of curiosity, could you please provide a source link where you got the information about Google spying data via documentsui? Can't believe you are just guessing because it's written by Google :) Cheers!

mchtt

Jun 12, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S22
After a few weeks, I have random crashes, the phone reboot because of null pointers on location services... My girlfriend has the same phone, I did not debloat, no crashes. ?

Paula2707cq

Jan 28, 2018
Not sure

After a few weeks, I have random crashes, the phone reboot because of null pointers on location services... My girlfriend has the same phone, I did not debloat, no crashes.

Never had any issues.

I do no alot of nords are getting random reboots google it.

Otherwise just adb re-enable all location packages go to nord list one first page of forum and look for location packages thats disabled

Pm enable --user 0 package name

Do one by one then yal no which mite be causing crash

Paula2707cq

Jan 28, 2018
No link

Hi, can you point me to the source of this info? I want to know where i can read about these qualcomm packages. I can't find anything online about qti.uim.
You can pm the link if you want

Sorry havent got link, i dont really keep links bookmarked.

Researched the **** out of all qualcomm packages lol but uimremoteserver and uimremoteclient kind of self explanatory. All i no during my searches of packages majority of qualcomm packages are junk except the obvious ones relating to the hardware/chips etc

Google " uimGbaApp " anything that returns a result showing security threat ya best beleive im disabling it

mrpeggit

Sep 11, 2014
i am interested if you can share what packages you removed afterall and what you found to be working besides the filemanager thing.

I have used the full debloat list from the initial post of this thread and just reinstalled documentsui later. No problems so far.

The good thing is that the packages are uninstalled but the installable packages are not removed from the phone. That's why you can reinstall them with the command I have posted without loading any apk to the phone. So the risk losing packages is pretty small. But it is difficult to find the right package if something doesn't work.

Nipponico

Oct 1, 2020
com.google.android.apps.docs (Google Drive) and com.google.android.documentsui (Files) are necessary to include document files in WhatsApp.

nurulgofran

Oct 8, 2020
I am facing issues with the fingerprint as before whenever I lift the phone fingerprint option comes & it works but now if I lift the phone it comes but fingerprint doesnot work. I have to click the power button then it works also double tap to unlock is not also working.

Odalric

Oct 8, 2020
I tried to find a purpose for applications from the full debloat list. There's something I found.
com.tencent.soter.soterserver chinese - app similar to Google pay for WeChat
com.google.android.apps.googleassistant - google assistant app
com.oem.autotest - used to test the hardware
com.oneplus.backuprestore.remoteservice - This is a service that allows remote backups and restores
com.oneplus.bttestmode - tests for bluetooth I guess
com.oneplus.opbugreportlite - possible spyware
com.oneplus.carrierlocation - app for carrier services
com.google.android.ims - also for carrier
com.android.carrierdefaultapp - also for carrier
cn.oneplus.oemtcma - some app related with Tiered contention multiple access protocol functionality
com.qualcomm.qti.cne - 3G/4G and WiFi connections engine based on Qualcomm. The service automatically choose when it is better to use Wi-Fi or 3/4g
com.android.backupconfirm - A system component to visualize backup confirmation or backup rollback.
com.android.ons - OpportunisticNetworkService. It scans network and matches the results with opportunistic subscriptions. Use the same to provide user opportunistic data in areas with corresponding networks
com.example.tmo - possible T-Mobile service
com.oem.logkitsdservice - possible spyware telemetry service
com.oneplus.factorymode.specialtest - something related to Factory Mode
com.oneplus.sdcardservice - possible necessary for file managers. Better not uninstall
com.oneplus.setupwizard - possible problems after uninstalling
com.qti.service.colorservice - The service is probably responsible for changing the color temperature and contrast of the screen;
com.qualcomm.embms - service for eMBMS (Evolved Multimedia Broadcast and Multicast Service)
com.qualcomm.qti.qtisystemservice - Qualcomm hardware system maintenance. Better not uninstall
com.google.android.as - Actions Services app.
com.google.android.apps.work.oobconfig - ? something called Device setup app
com.google.android.apps.wellbeing - Digital Wellbeing app.
com.facebook.system - facebook
com.facebook.appmanager - facebook
com.facebook.services - facebook
com.oneplus.factorymode - Factory Mode onePlus app
com.google.android.documentsui - file picker for apps and default file manager app. Better not uninstall
com.oneplus.gamespace - Game space app
com.google.android.inputmethod.latin - This is google keyboard - need replacement before disabling
com.google.android.gms.location.history - Gmail
net.oneplus.odm - OnePlus spyware
net.oneplus.odm.provider - OnePlus spyware
com.qualcomm.location - location-based wifi and cloud storage technologies. There is an opinion that this service is useless;
com.qti.ltebc - LTE Broadcast Manager
com.android.cellbroadcastreceiver - Cell Broadcast Like the emergency services application
com.android.hotwordenrollment.okgoogle - google voice search
com.android.hotwordenrollment.xgoogle - same
com.android.egg - Easter Egg
net.oneplus.push - junk onePlus notification
com.quicinc.voice.activation - Qualcomm Voice Assist app
com.oem.rftoolkit - Qualcomm RF Toolkit
com.oneplus.screenrecord - OnePlus screen recorder
com.android.traceur - developer options logging
com.qualcomm.qti.uceShimService - Rich Communication Services app
com.android.managedprovisioning - create multiple profiles
com.oneplus.brickmode - Zen Mode
-----------------------------
com.android.bips - Default Print Service
com.android.captive.portal.login - app for captive portal functionality
com.google.android.marvin.talkback - Android Accessibility Suite app
com.google.android.projection.gearhead - Android auto app
net.oneplus.forums - OnePlus Community app
com.oneplus.opsports - Cricket app
com.facebook.katana - Facebook app
com.facebook.orca - Facebook app
com.oneplus.membership - Oneplus membership app
com.oneplus.backuprestore - OnePlus switch app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A side note before running the .bat file.....make surw you have a keyboard app to install as gboard is disabled....i recommend openboard from fdroid.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
    Few more too add to debloat

com.qti.dpmserviceapp
    com.qti.diagservices
    com.google.mainline.telemetry
    com.oneplus.engmode
    com.oneplus.orm

Never really found a full list of apps on oneplus to debloat other than scripts that need flashing through twrp.

Debloated my nord with the below list i made through ADB command. Ive left the command line to show its disabled successfully and phone is running as normal.

Ive uploaded 3 files.

1st file is Apps.txt is a list of apps that can be disabled through normal system settings "app info - disable or uninstall"

2nd file is Nord debloat.txt is a list txt file showing whats disabled through adb command without issues and some discription of what some of the packages are for....HOWEVER...IF USING THIS LIST GOOGLE KEYBOARD WILL BE DISABLED SO MAKE SURE TO DOWNLOAD REPLACEMENT BEFORE USING.

3rd zip file is a cmd file to disable all apps in the debloat list just unzip open cmd and double click .cmd file thanks to mchtt senior member for this

How to - enable developer options turn on usb debugging, connect to pc and open "CMD" and type

Adb devices - popup on phone press allow
    Then type adb shell

Command to disable app is

Pm uninstall --user 0 "package name"

Everything is working fine.

Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.tencent.soter.soterserver
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.android.apps.googleassistant
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.oem.autotest
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.oneplus.backuprestore.remoteservice
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.oneplus.bttestmode
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.oneplus.opbugreportlite
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.oneplus.carrierlocation
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.android.ims
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.carrierdefaultapp
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 cn.oneplus.oemtcma
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.qualcomm.qti.cne
    Success
    1|Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.backupconfirm
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.ons
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.example.tmo
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.oem.logkitsdservice
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.oneplus.factorymode.specialtest
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.oneplus.sdcardservice
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.oneplus.setupwizard
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.qti.service.colorservice
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.qualcomm.embms
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.qualcomm.qti.dynamicddsservice
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.qualcomm.qti.qtisystemservice
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.qualcomm.qti.qwes.AndroidService
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.qualcomm.qti.remoteSimlockAuth
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.qualcomm.qti.uim
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.qualcomm.qti.uimGbaApp
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.qualcomm.uimremoteclient
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.qualcomm.uimremoteserver
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 net.oneplus.commonlogtool
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.android.as
    Success
    1|Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.android.apps.work.oobconfig
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.android.apps.wellbeing
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.emergency
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.facebook.system
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.facebook.appmanager
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.facebook.services
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.oneplus.factorymode
    Success
    1|Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.android.documentsui
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.oneplus.gamespace
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.android.inputmethod.latin
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.android.gms.location.history
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 org.ifaa.aidl.manager
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 net.oneplus.odm
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 net.oneplus.odm.provider
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.qualcomm.location
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.qti.ltebc
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.cellbroadcastreceiver
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 cn.oneplus.nvbackup
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.hotwordenrollment.okgoogle
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.hotwordenrollment.xgoogle
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.oneplus.account
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.oneplus.camera.service
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.oem.oemlogkit
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.oneplus.backuprestore
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.oneplus.collectiondata
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.oneplus.diagnosemanager
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.egg
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 net.oneplus.push
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.quicinc.voice.activation
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.oem.rftoolkit
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.oneplus.screenrecord
    Success
    ser 0 com.google.android.apps.setupwizard.searchselector
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.qualcomm.qti.seccamservice
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.traceur
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.qualcomm.qti.uceShimService
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.managedprovisioning
    Success
    Nord:/ $ pm uninstall --user 0 com.oneplus.brickmode
    I tried to find a purpose for applications from the full debloat list. There's something I found.
    com.tencent.soter.soterserver chinese - app similar to Google pay for WeChat
    com.google.android.apps.googleassistant - google assistant app
    com.oem.autotest - used to test the hardware
    com.oneplus.backuprestore.remoteservice - This is a service that allows remote backups and restores
    com.oneplus.bttestmode - tests for bluetooth I guess
    com.oneplus.opbugreportlite - possible spyware
    com.oneplus.carrierlocation - app for carrier services
    com.google.android.ims - also for carrier
    com.android.carrierdefaultapp - also for carrier
    cn.oneplus.oemtcma - some app related with Tiered contention multiple access protocol functionality
    com.qualcomm.qti.cne - 3G/4G and WiFi connections engine based on Qualcomm. The service automatically choose when it is better to use Wi-Fi or 3/4g
    com.android.backupconfirm - A system component to visualize backup confirmation or backup rollback.
    com.android.ons - OpportunisticNetworkService. It scans network and matches the results with opportunistic subscriptions. Use the same to provide user opportunistic data in areas with corresponding networks
    com.example.tmo - possible T-Mobile service
    com.oem.logkitsdservice - possible spyware telemetry service
    com.oneplus.factorymode.specialtest - something related to Factory Mode
    com.oneplus.sdcardservice - possible necessary for file managers. Better not uninstall
    com.oneplus.setupwizard - possible problems after uninstalling
    com.qti.service.colorservice - The service is probably responsible for changing the color temperature and contrast of the screen;
    com.qualcomm.embms - service for eMBMS (Evolved Multimedia Broadcast and Multicast Service)
    com.qualcomm.qti.qtisystemservice - Qualcomm hardware system maintenance. Better not uninstall
    com.google.android.as - Actions Services app.
    com.google.android.apps.work.oobconfig - ? something called Device setup app
    com.google.android.apps.wellbeing - Digital Wellbeing app.
    com.facebook.system - facebook
    com.facebook.services - facebook
    com.oneplus.factorymode - Factory Mode onePlus app
    com.google.android.documentsui - file picker for apps and default file manager app. Better not uninstall
    com.oneplus.gamespace - Game space app
    com.google.android.inputmethod.latin - This is google keyboard - need replacement before disabling
    com.google.android.gms.location.history - Gmail
    net.oneplus.odm - OnePlus spyware
    net.oneplus.odm.provider - OnePlus spyware
    com.qualcomm.location - location-based wifi and cloud storage technologies. There is an opinion that this service is useless;
    com.qti.ltebc - LTE Broadcast Manager
    com.android.cellbroadcastreceiver - Cell Broadcast Like the emergency services application
    com.android.hotwordenrollment.okgoogle - google voice search
    com.android.hotwordenrollment.xgoogle - same
    com.android.egg - Easter Egg
    net.oneplus.push - junk onePlus notification
    com.quicinc.voice.activation - Qualcomm Voice Assist app
    com.oem.rftoolkit - Qualcomm RF Toolkit
    com.oneplus.screenrecord - OnePlus screen recorder
    com.android.traceur - developer options logging
    com.qualcomm.qti.uceShimService - Rich Communication Services app
    com.android.managedprovisioning - create multiple profiles
    com.oneplus.brickmode - Zen Mode
    -----------------------------
    com.android.bips - Default Print Service
    com.android.captive.portal.login - app for captive portal functionality
    com.google.android.marvin.talkback - Android Accessibility Suite app
    com.google.android.projection.gearhead - Android auto app
    net.oneplus.forums - OnePlus Community app
    com.oneplus.opsports - Cricket app
    com.facebook.katana - Facebook app
    com.facebook.orca - Facebook app
    com.oneplus.membership - Oneplus membership app
    com.oneplus.backuprestore - OnePlus switch app
    Hi guys,
    I recommend my new applications manager and debloat tool for android - ADB AppControl.
    With it you will forget about the command line. Disable and remove bloatware with an easy-to-use graphical interface. Save disabled apps to a preset and share with others users. Download and install applications. As well as many other cool features, including a convenient console.
    scr1.jpg
    Try it, it is very easy to work with the program.
    I created a preset for ADB AppControl from the list of apps in this topic and you can apply it easily.
    You can choose which applications to disable when you load it into the program. If you disable something wrong, you can easily enable it again.
    i recommend openboard from fdroid.
    Simple Keyboard is better. Functionality seems identical (both are based on AOSP), but Simple Keyboard uses way less RAM.
    com.qualcomm.qti.cne
    Bad idea to disable. This package makes your data connection stability way more reliable. It handles seamless handoff between connection types, grating uninterrupted connection even when for example turning off Wi-Fi.
    com.android.managedprovisioning
    This package is vital for using multiple user profiles on the same device. Not everybody uses that, but it's a bad thing to disable, because it only runs once on boot and not in the background beyond that.

Also, general note: Disabling is better than uninstalling. Uninstalling doesn't save you any extra space since the package is stored on the system partition. Uninstalling only removes the package-link to your user profile. And the advantage of disabling is that it's way easier to reactivate disabled packages than it is to reinstall uninstalled packages :p
    Thanks for sharing, will try it :good:
    Edit: works great, here is the adb cmd file for those wanting to do it quick :angel: