Question OnePlus unlock token page blank

Search This thread

Shanebacchus

Jul 31, 2022
OnePlus 8T
Greetings, so I recently upgraded my phone to oxygenos12 and it came with a lot of glitches and I hate it. Try to flash back oxygen11 and realised the bootloader is locked. So I tried downloading back the unlock token for the phone from my email and the oneplus token page keeps coming up blank with no token download. I saw you have to be logged in to download it and I did the same and I get the same blank page. what's really going on here? I really need oxygen11 back since this 12 here isn't supporting my two sim cards and my cellular data isn't working!!!!

Allen Evan

Aug 12, 2022
I have been trying this too,, it's coming blank.. like what's happening here I just get my new phone which is t mobile varient

Reactions: st3wart

st3wart

Feb 14, 2009
Philadelphia
HTC Leo
HTC One X+
Website is still down for me. I contacted OnePlus and they went on the routine of trying to make me fill out for another unlocking token and telling me it’s 7 days blah blah blah. They weren’t getting the fact that their website is broken. Finally after 30 different screen shots and copied links they finally understood. Hopefully the IT team can get the page back up asap

Reactions: mister_g13

Vmo x

Sep 16, 2014
OnePlus 9 Pro
Greetings, so I recently upgraded my phone to oxygenos12 and it came with a lot of glitches and I hate it. Try to flash back oxygen11 and realised the bootloader is locked. So I tried downloading back the unlock token for the phone from my email and the oneplus token page keeps coming up blank with no token download. I saw you have to be logged in to download it and I did the same and I get the same blank page. what's really going on here? I really need oxygen11 back since this 12 here isn't supporting my two sim cards and my cellular data isn't working!!!!
Hi you shouldn't need a token to unlock bootloader for OnePlus devices.

You should also have OEM unlock enabled in developer options.
Fastboot OEM unlock

celo0735

I have also been trying to reach the site and is coming out blank ,I have to tryng to get my token since yesterday.Just tried and still not working.Does anybody know a work around to this like another address thats working?Or is it just i wait game till its up again.

celo0735

Website is still down for me. I contacted OnePlus and they went on the routine of trying to make me fill out for another unlocking token and telling me it’s 7 days blah blah blah. They weren’t getting the fact that their website is broken. Finally after 30 different screen shots and copied links they finally understood. Hopefully the IT team can get the page back up asap
Good morning sir have you been able yet to get on the unlocking token site?Cauese i just tried and still coming up blank.I dont know what to do now t o get my token to unlock the boatloader.

meeseeks1

Aug 14, 2022
Same problem here.i talked to Oneplus using their chat service and they are saying they are working on it.
Not sure how long it will take to restore service?

also blank here (NE USA). since 08/11/2022

i tried with a foreign vpn and instead of a blank page i received a oneplus custom 404 error

if you inspect the code of the unlock_token page. all the code looks like it's there

my OP tech support says the link doesn't work because i won't send me phones imei # over email... BIG DERP tech support at our service

Fastboot OEM unlock

this is inncorrect for the TMOBILE variant. FOR TMOBILE ONLY.... the oem unlock option is only so you can retrieve the unlock code. once you receive the token you will be able to flash it and fully unlock the phone.

Reactions: Vmo x and st3wart

st3wart

Feb 14, 2009
Philadelphia
HTC Leo
HTC One X+
Good morning sir have you been able yet to get on the unlocking token site?Cauese i just tried and still coming up blank.I dont know what to do now t o get my token to unlock the boatloader.
I still haven't been able to get on the site. It's still broken here for me. I talked to chat support multiple times and it takes some convincing that the site is actually broken. Then I send them links and screenshots and they say they will send it over to IT.. but is been almost a week and nothing has been fixed... I asked them it they could send me my unlock token file in a email and no response lol

clustercluck

Sep 11, 2019
This is my first experience with one plus and it's not so good the phone is good but the tech support sucks nobody seems to know anything about why the page is broken or when it will be fixed or for that matter any way to deal with this token crap.

clustercluck

Sep 11, 2019
I just got done with chat support was able to drag some info out apparently the support department has only received a communication from the team handling the token page issue with please give more time. I have a feeling that they have no idea what's going on and have a complete communication breakdown so who knows how long this is gonna take. I only received the generic answer of please give another 24hrs for a response "I won't hold my breath" in the meantime dose anyone know a bypass for getting around this token nonsense?

TheSayaMan

Sep 12, 2016
OnePlus 9 Pro
OnePlus 11
I just got done with chat support was able to drag some info out apparently the support department has only received a communication from the team handling the token page issue with please give more time. I have a feeling that they have no idea what's going on and have a complete communication breakdown so who knows how long this is gonna take. I only received the generic answer of please give another 24hrs for a response "I won't hold my breath" in the meantime dose anyone know a bypass for getting around this token nonsense?
There is no way. I've been looking everywhere and there is nothing that says how to bypass it. If this doesn't get fixed tomorrow, I'm sending phone back and not getting a t-mobile variant ever.

EtherealRemnant

Wrong!!! The T-Mobile variant requires a unlock token. Only the factory unlocked version does not.
Technically it is the T-Mobile software that's triggering that. If you convert it to global or EU, you don't need it, but you get stuck having to have root to get data working (software thinks the phone is dual SIM and it breaks it). Also, if your device is SIM locked, it's stuck that way unless you flash back to T-Mobile firmware to unlock it.

TheSayaMan

Sep 12, 2016
OnePlus 9 Pro
OnePlus 11
Technically it is the T-Mobile software that's triggering that. If you convert it to global or EU, you don't need it, but you get stuck having to have root to get data working (software thinks the phone is dual SIM and it breaks it). Also, if your device is SIM locked, it's stuck that way unless you flash back to T-Mobile firmware to unlock it.
Well what your saying is not possible because in order to flash firmware, you need to have the bootloader unlocked so NO!!!

EtherealRemnant

Well what your saying is not possible because in order to flash firmware, you need to have the bootloader unlocked so NO!!!
Nope, just an MSM Tool that can flash a T-Mobile variant. I don't know if one exists for the 9 but there is one for the 9 Pro that you can use to get to EU software and then use the global 9 downgrade package to get back to proper 9 firmware.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Fastboot OEM unlock

this is inncorrect for the TMOBILE variant. FOR TMOBILE ONLY.... the oem unlock option is only so you can retrieve the unlock code. once you receive the token you will be able to flash it and fully unlock the phone.
    OnePlus page must be down. I’ve been trying to get on there for the last 12 hours.
    I have been trying this too,, it's coming blank.. like what's happening here I just get my new phone which is t mobile varient
    I saw it but there is a serious risk of hard bricking, not sure I want to take that chance, then I'm left with a paperweight.
    No such thing as a hard brick when MSM Tool is around really. That's the whole point of the MSM Tool. It's a low level recovery tool, just back up the listed partitions just in case (but it's literally never been an issue for me).