OnePlus warp charge comparability ?

Search This thread

manus31

May 7, 2016
Does anyone know/Think that the OnePlus warp or warp charge 30 power adapter would work with the Realme X2 pro ?

I know it will not be as fast but I can get one for free from oneplus referral points and it would be UK 3 pin.

Realme says the phone is compatible with other charging technologies like quick charge.

I will test it with my Oneplus 6T charger once I receive the phone and of it works I will get another one from Oneplus

manus31

May 7, 2016
Why don't you use the 50w supervooc inside the box?

I need a UK adapter but have purchased one so will be using the vooc charge occasionally when needed,

As these batteries only have certain number of cycles I would prefer to charge the phone with something else on a daily basis.

I'm interested in maintaining the battery for a few years so would like to keep it somewhere in the 45 to 85 range which has worked well for me with all recent phones I've owned

Reactions: mscano

HTCDevil

Mar 11, 2009
Caserta
Xiaomi Mi A2
Xiaomi Mi 9
I need a UK adapter but have purchased one so will be using the vooc charge occasionally when needed,

As these batteries only have certain number of cycles I would prefer to charge the phone with something else on a daily basis.

I'm interested in maintaining the battery for a few years so would like to keep it somewhere in the 45 to 85 range which has worked well for me with all recent phones I've owned
I hope you're right, because i haven't understand if supervooc is good or bad for this phone.
So, you can buy any qc 3.0, i like Aukey

manus31

May 7, 2016
I hope you're right, because i haven't understand if supervooc is good or bad for this phone.
So, you can buy any qc 3.0, i like Aukey

I don't think it's necessarly bad for the phone but I don't trust it either. I have read in many reports it is quick charge compatable and I've heard that the OnePlus dash charge has worked also. I personally have no issue with these slower charge speeds and actually prefer them.

I will use the 50 watt in times I need it otherwise I will use the other ones

ngagephone

Jul 24, 2006
Doncaster (Town)
There is 2 batteries in the X2 pro and from what I understand the 50w is split between them both.... So it's more like 25w per battery as apposed to a single battery taking a full 50w. I personally wouldn't worry about it and enjoy the rapid charging.

Reactions: mscano

jm98

Jul 8, 2016
Realme X2 Pro

The phone has 2 batteries... Each charging at 25w so it is ok

Xokker

Nov 12, 2013
I always charge it over the night with an old and slow adapter from my LG g4, if I need a boost, I use the vooc One, did the same with the previous huawei mate 10 pro for 2 years and battery is still as good as the first day [emoji6]

Enviado desde mi RMX1931 mediante Tapatalk
View attachment 4911433

mscano

May 4, 2015
Does anyone know/Think that the OnePlus warp or warp charge 30 power adapter would work with the Realme X2 pro ?

I know it will not be as fast but I can get one for free from oneplus referral points and it would be UK 3 pin.

Realme says the phone is compatible with other charging technologies like quick charge.

I will test it with my Oneplus 6T charger once I receive the phone and of it works I will get another one from Oneplus

Did it worked?¿? Some users are having problems with Qualcom qc 2.0 3.0 compatibility, I will open a new thread

manus31

May 7, 2016
Did it worked?¿? Some users are having problems with Qualcom qc 2.0 3.0 compatibility, I will open a new thread

I got a warp charge 30T charger from OnePlus but am yet to try it. Ive decided to just stick with the 50 watt for now,I can tell you that my OnePlus 6T charger worked fine,charging at full speed around 27 watt(or whatever it is)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Why don't you use the 50w supervooc inside the box?

There is 2 batteries in the X2 pro and from what I understand the 50w is split between them both.... So it's more like 25w per battery as apposed to a single battery taking a full 50w. I personally wouldn't worry about it and enjoy the rapid charging.