• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

OnePlus, where to ?

Search This thread

D.Spirit

Oct 10, 2011
Riyadh
wainty.com
6 devices in a year ? :confused:

Hope this starategy does not affect the speed of main OTA releases for all devices in the future. I cannot imagine myself tolerating an expensive stock android-like device getting late updates.

mixlex

Jul 16, 2011
Jeffersonville, in
One plus is only committing to one update on the Nord N10 5G. Android 12 beta is about be released and I'm still on Android 10. Not very impressed with my first One plus.
This a cheap phone as one plus phones go. If we had purchased a one plus 8 or nine we would not be disappointed. I've previously had the flagship phones, but bought this on because of the price, so this is what we get.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    One plus is only committing to one update on the Nord N10 5G. Android 12 beta is about be released and I'm still on Android 10. Not very impressed with my first One plus.
    I'm really disappointed on the lack of development for the n10 5g. Wish I'd checked it out before buying
    For under $300.00 it's a outstanding piece of hardware. There may be more development when the updates stop. Keep in mind the nonnords don't take SD cards. Beyond that, finding something you can unlock this easily.