• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

OnePlus X Cyanogen

Search This thread

Staroduboff

Nov 22, 2015
Hey guys,
I was working on a CM13 PORT for a couple of days.I could get it bootin.I will release builds once its pretty usable.View attachment 3548332

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
I've got a question if I may. I'm so curious about that. Is it possible to add 4k video in OPX in custom rom cuz the camera could do it?[emoji4]

Отправлено с моего A0001 через Tapatalk

koen12333

Nov 27, 2015
Could anyone give an estimation of the probability an official CM will be released for the OPX? and when would this be?

koen12333

Nov 27, 2015
When MasterAwesome's unofficial cm12.1 will pass the cts with no major bug, it'll be considered as the official one.

What is the cts? Could you explain better how this works unofficial -> official?

By the way Merry Christmas

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

I've got a question if I may. I'm so curious about that. Is it possible to add 4k video in OPX in custom rom cuz the camera could do it?[emoji4]

I doubt wether the soc is capable. It's the MSM8974Pro-AA and compared to the MSM8974AC it's got a lower clocked "ISP" (320 MHz vs 465 MHz). Referring to this post on anandtech the "ISP" processes camera sensor output (see latest alinea).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys,
    I was working on a CM13 PORT for a couple of days.I could get it bootin.I will release builds once its pretty usable. uploadfromtaptalk1447960445657.jpg

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
    I've seen your github account with the port.
    Does this include TWRP & CyanogenMod 12.1 ?

Yep

is compiling and booting though?
    There are a few errors, but that and boot will be fixed fairly quick if we get the time.
    Hello everyone.
    I've tweeted to Carl Pei asking him the release date of kernel sources for opx.
    I appeal to all of you to retweet it so that he can know that a lot of people are excited about it and the chances of him replying to it might increase.
    You can find the username in the screenshot below.

OnePlus have already made an empty repo for the OnePlus X kernel on their git. Release should be right round the corner. We did get a build out, but it didn't boot, unfortunately, nevertheless, debugging is on.
    Device tree and proprietary blobs are needed to build custom ROMs.
    It's using stock kernel since we do not have source yet

And here, we have a tease.

EDIT: LOL I'm not kanging from h2o64. We work on the same team (matching signatures....?).
    Kernel Sources are out!