• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[OnePlus2] 7.1.2 || Ground Zero ROMs || Validus - Tesla - Tipsy || Official

Search This thread

Aks

Hi GZR team,

I was out of my mind excited about the Validus ROM I'm rocking on my OP3. So excited that I convinced my gf to get it as well for her op2.

There is one issue though on the Validus rom for the op2. In the dialer and contacts app, the names of the contacts have the same colour as the background, making the names of the contacts unreadable.

I've attached 2 screenshots where you can see what I mean.

Is this a known issue or is there something I can do in the settings to solve this?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Well, dark theme does have this problem.. That's why I've been using substratum..

sathish1849

Jan 11, 2014
Chennai
Whether VoLTE works in all GZR roms ?

Please let me know if VoLTE (I'm Jio user in India) works fine in all GZR roms ! Already running OOS 3.6 firmware. TIA :)

Jackill

Jun 3, 2010
Hi there everyone! sorry to post this here, but i couldn't find any thread related to the Oreo version of this gem for OP2.
I have one very simple question with regards to slim recents - when i long press an app in slim recents, i get to chose from 4 options:
1) app info 2) split screen 3) ?????? (a few dots with a diagonal line in between those) 4) ok tick (that hides the 4 options).
any idea what option 3 is and how to use it? call me a retard but i dont know how to take a screenshot (slim recents always disappear before the screenshot is taken).
thanks!

Markimoos

Jul 21, 2021
Hello, I'm running Validus and every time I reboot my phone, it resets a certain setting (the Notification Slider to be exact). do I have to factory reset/reflash my ROM?

Char_G

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 9, 2013
Missouri
Hello, I'm running Validus and every time I reboot my phone, it resets a certain setting (the Notification Slider to be exact). do I have to factory reset/reflash my ROM?
Hello, we don't support that device or 7.1.2 anymore, and this is a very old build. As to your question, wiping the device is probably your best bet. Good luck

Markimoos

Jul 21, 2021
Hello, we don't support that device or 7.1.2 anymore, and this is a very old build. As to your question, wiping the device is probably your best bet. Good luck
Would a more recent build be compatible with my device? I just searched for my OnePlus 2 and found these Ground Zero ROMs. I'm very new to custom ROMs by the way...

Top Liked Posts