• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

OneUI 2.0 for the Galaxy A20 (Android 10)

Do you intend to upgrade to OneUI 2.0?

• Not sure.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread

physwizz

Sep 16, 2013
Sydney
Phase 4 (May 2020)

Samsung Galaxy A8 Star
Galaxy A10
Galaxy A10s
Galaxy A20
Galaxy A30s
Galaxy M10s

D

Deleted member 8530624

That's great! I can't wait to put my hands on it... Anyway, I'm working to debloat and deodex stock ROM and when I manage that I will post it.

Roydpeter

Sep 29, 2019
Phase 4 (May 2020)

Samsung Galaxy A8 Star
Galaxy A10
Galaxy A10s
Galaxy A20
Galaxy A30s
Galaxy M10s

The Samsung A30 has been receiving One ui 2.0 in Asia as from 3 days ago. I hope we are next.

Samsung is not following their schedule. They released one ui 2.0 for Galaxy M20 last year way before several flagships and mid tier phones got it.

They also have released one ui 2.0 for the A30 before the A80,A70,A40 blah blah.

I really hope that they port it to the A20 and provide it before May.

physwizz

Sep 16, 2013
Sydney
The Samsung A30 has been receiving One ui 2.0 in Asia as from 3 days ago. I hope we are next.

Samsung is not following their schedule. They released one ui 2.0 for Galaxy M20 last year way before several flagships and mid tier phones got it.

They also have released one ui 2.0 for the A30 before the A80,A70,A40 blah blah.

We will just have to wait and see.:)

physwizz

Sep 16, 2013
Sydney

A30 have got it for Hong Kong, India and Kenya so far.

I will upgrade as soon as it is available. I'm sure that we will manage to have working TWRP and therefore working GSIs, after all unlocking the bootloader is what really matters.
I'm not sure how this works but vendor partition may be updated with blobs that have better compatibility for Android 10, which will be great if we want to go to Android R

physwizz

Sep 16, 2013
Sydney
I will upgrade as soon as it is available. I'm sure that we will manage to have working TWRP and therefore working GSIs, after all unlocking the bootloader is what really matters.
I'm not sure how this works but vendor partition may be updated with blobs that have better compatibility for Android 10, which will be great if we want to go to Android R

Yes.
I'm leaning toward the same thinking.

Maybeyou

Mar 18, 2020
Omg, it's already here ! I've been waiting since October ???
if you are as excited as me to get it, you can download the firmware that have the OneUi 2 (change the CSC) and flash it through Odin (no rooting required, or warranty voided)
THANK YOU for this helpful thread

physwizz

Sep 16, 2013
Sydney
Omg, it's already here ! I've been waiting since October ?
if you are as excited as me to get it, you can download the firmware that have the OneUi 2 (change the CSC) and flash it through Odin (no rooting required, or warranty voided)
THANK YOU for this helpful thread

Have fun

Last edited:

Maybeyou

Mar 18, 2020
Sorry I was sleepy ? I didn't notice that the firmware was designed for A205G, I have a A205F, I'm still waiting too ?

D

Deleted member 8530624

I have a SM-A205G but I'm afraid to update and not be able to get back

Top Liked Posts