OneUI 3.0 Beta Coming Soon

Search This thread

Duncan1982

Feb 6, 2014
So been running Android 11 for most of the day and all seems fine, there is a bit of (don't want to say lag) but jitter when returning to the homescreen, but I am running Nova Launcher and that itself isn't the best in terms of fluidity.

Reactions: herno87

Duncan1982

Feb 6, 2014
Correction all seems fine now, just been rapidly going from app to homescreen and its fine, settling in period I think 🤣 for anyone in doubt don't be , it's running just fine, get aboard ....😛

megaghostgamer

Nov 19, 2011
I think the U models might be getting it here soon, whenever I click to search for updates, it stays searching and errors out. Anyone else experiencing this ?

bogdi1988

Mar 16, 2007
Seattle, WA
If you look historically on the security patches, U versions seem to be about 2 weeks behind or so.... so based on that, I would ballpark for end of the month for the carriers, probably Verizon would be the first one out with T-Mobile shamefully being last with a mid February release... Just my prediction.

bogdi1988

Mar 16, 2007
Seattle, WA
Didn't I say Verizon was going to be first? 😉

naim1234

Oct 3, 2013
Maybe someone can help me .. I have a Galaxy Fold 2 I bought off of Swappa that the seller stated was an AT&T unlocked version. When I go into settings it shows as the U model #, but there is no AT&T splash screen or anything when I put in my Cricket sim card. When I go into About phone it shows as XAA/XAA/XAA. Does that mean I have the U1 version and not the U? If thats the case then why does it show U?

bogdi1988

Mar 16, 2007
Seattle, WA
Maybe someone can help me .. I have a Galaxy Fold 2 I bought off of Swappa that the seller stated was an AT&T unlocked version. When I go into settings it shows as the U model #, but there is no AT&T splash screen or anything when I put in my Cricket sim card. When I go into About phone it shows as XAA/XAA/XAA. Does that mean I have the U1 version and not the U? If thats the case then why does it show U?
XAA means unlocked i believe. I believe 6ou would have had XAA/XAA/ATT if it was an AT&T device. Possibly be flashed it with the U firmware instead of the U1 one? Try flashing that on.

JagXK8

Jan 14, 2007
I bought a Tmobile branded version but flashed XAA unlocked firmware. In about phone it says SM-F916U1 and under software information, i have TMB/TMB/TMB

anuraj1

Aug 10, 2010
Ann Arbor
Didn't I say Verizon was going to be first? 😉

Has anyone actually seen this firmware version for download yet? I want to flash it via Odin.

jcrutchvt10

Jan 31, 2011
Has anyone actually seen this firmware version for download yet? I want to flash it via Odin.
I haven't been able to find it. Verizon is weird just because. you could try downloading their software update assistant if you actually are on VZW and it should find it because it's on their website. There should be a binary.db in the folder that will give you the info needed to manually plug into something like Frija.

d.cortez

Dec 30, 2005
north texas
I have an ATT Z Fold 2 5G that was updated to OneUI 3.0 this evening...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210121-202931_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20210121-202931_Settings.jpg
    421.2 KB · Views: 14

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The official roadmap just dropped and we're supposed to be getting the official in January. A little outside the discourse but at this point I figured I'm going to wait and skip dealing with the beta and others might have a similar plan knowing it's going to hit relatively soon.
    I mean, I'd like to say I have that kind of patience, but I don't. I'd download the beta if it dropped the day before the official. LOL
    It's a little odd that these devices are receiving updates. Didn't their notice on samsung members say the z flip would get it in February with the fold 2? Lol.. I can somewhat see them trying to push updates to the more popular devices but, you're not gonna make your premium two thousand phone sell more. If this becomes a trend, I'll happily stay away from anything with fold in the name until they find it necessary to actually support their devices. $2,000 gets you a lesser android version while the $750 devices are up to date. Logic.

Aside from me ranting (obviously my one opinion will not change samsungs ways or make them care), i would assume we'd be getting it early January considering they've updated almost every other phone aside from ours.
    Now we need one ui 3.1 with Google feed
    So S10 lite is worth to Samsung more then Fold 2, once again good job ShameSung 👍