[OneUI 3.0 Beta] (EXYNOS) Galaxy S10/+/e Beta Thread, Update.zip files

Orlaf

Nov 18, 2017
Apparently South Korea got a new beta update build ZUA3...

Mhh... I'm afraid this will remain an update for korea and that's it. But
it would be great if it were also released also in other markets.

hi im andrei

Oct 20, 2014
What exactly are the differences between s10e/s10/s10+...apart: camera, display and fingerprint reader?
You said there are no differences and asked me to tell you the differences after you literally already named 3 🤣🤣🤣. Oh, and the RAM and the batteries. There you go. 5. Probably could name another but I don't feel like wasting my time

Orlaf

Nov 18, 2017
You said there are no differences and asked me to tell you the differences after you literally already named 3 🤣🤣🤣. Oh, and the RAM and the batteries. There you go. 5. Probably could name another but I don't feel like wasting my time
It was a figurative comment (but I'm not surprised you didn't understand). ;)

Anyway I just wanted to point out that main difference which makes an os stable don't include the screen (with the same control chip of others s10 models), the camera or the fingerprint sensor (if are not used they don't cause problems to the system), but the soc. And this is equal to other 2 models. Indeed the same update was released for every 3 models in the same day (and was also pulled, because some unfixed bugs during "problematic" beta program). 🤣

P.S: The ram and the battery don't need any special measures, because are "passive" hardware and, if desired, also interchangeable. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: SreyasKS

kourimbo003

Dec 25, 2016
ZUA3 is only available in Korea.

When it was available for the international device, you would probably read it already in this thread, won't you think? 🤪
Well, good sir, I know that it takes a while for people to post their copy of the update.zip link, so my post was kinda like a notification for anyone who would see it. No need to play captain obvious, I used to think of you highly....