• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.

[OneUI 3.0 Beta] [Snapdragon] S20/+/Ultra Beta Thread, News, Update.zip Files

aroy97

Feb 3, 2015
Los Angeles
Samsung issued an announcement in the Members app that they've released Beta 2 (ZTJ3), did anyone receive the update yet? I'm still on ZTI7 and it says no available update

Greg1007

Aug 24, 2011
New Hyde Park
Samsung issued an announcement in the Members app that they've released Beta 2 (ZTJ3), did anyone receive the update yet? I'm still on ZTI7 and it says no available update
It words it as the first Beta update, but that makes sense since ZTI7 was technically pre-beta. Looks like full beta opening is imminent.
But same here, no update available yet

aroy97

Feb 3, 2015
Los Angeles
It words it as the first Beta update, but that makes sense since ZTI7 was technically pre-beta. Looks like full beta opening is imminent.
But same here, no update available yet
Yeah I was guessing 1st beta update to mean 1st update for pre-beta but I guess it can be interpreted many ways. Weird they posted the announcement without actually releasing anything

henklbr

Feb 20, 2009
Netherlands
www.sammobile.com
Changed my CSC to DBT I just hope my German sim card arrives in time for the beta
Did you?

How did you do this? What is "Software Serviceprovider" saying in "Software Info"?

---------- Post added at 08:40 ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 ----------

@Greg1007

You'll only get an OTA-update, if you're OFFICIALLY in the Beta-program, not if you sideloaded the Beta...

aroy97

Feb 3, 2015
Los Angeles
Did you?

How did you do this? What is "Software Serviceprovider" saying in "Software Info"?

@Greg1007

You'll only get an OTA-update, if you're OFFICIALLY in the Beta-program, not if you sideloaded the Beta...
I am officially in the beta. Have you received the update?

Darbar1701

Nov 25, 2016
Did you?

@Greg1007

They're it is, I got the DBT OTA right after I did it so I know it's working, I did it with samkey

Attachments