[OneUI 3.0 Beta] [Snapdragon] S20/+/Ultra Beta Thread, News, Update.zip Files

Search This thread

jesemalave1

May 17, 2010
Fort Myers, FL
id frija CTL5 (988u1) csc code XAA, it will fetch your airtel sim info XAA is a generic usa unlocked csc. CTL5 is latest . (for u1) also to flash u firmware to u1 firmware use patched odin.
Hey bro whats up sorry i been busy lately so far. I got a replacement phone and on CUA4. Sprint. I got a replacement phone. so i have to convert mine android 11 to U1 again. how would i convert to U1 again from CUA4? i forgot. Hope all is good. If you have time if you could give me the link to flash in odin patched version bro. ty.

mysticjp

Jul 5, 2012
i waiting for the 3.1 update and *prays* for elli tu release another cool release for it, if your BL is unlocked run the one in this thread!

Reactions: jesemalave1

mysticjp

Jul 5, 2012
you will need to download u1 which latest currently is CUA4 also use patched odin, search for Odin3_v3.14.1_3B_PatcheD then flash u1 firmware and use home csc to keep your apps/settings. try that. =)

jesemalave1

May 17, 2010
Fort Myers, FL
you will need to download u1 which latest currently is CUA4 also use patched odin, search for Odin3_v3.14.1_3B_PatcheD then flash u1 firmware and use home csc to keep your apps/settings. try that. =)
where is the latest U1 Firmware. do you have a link? i just been really busy and behind since december and got a replacemtn phone so i need to flash u1 firmware again. If you can provide me a link so i can flash it on the patched odin would really appreciate it

mysticjp

Jul 5, 2012
DUB7 is only on VZW , try flashing the U version with patched odin and use home csc instead of csc to keep your settings/apps..

Top Liked Posts