[ONEUI 3.1] Guide firmwares update on Galaxy S20 series

Search This thread

Player04

Apr 9, 2014
Another way Update via Odin:
Thanks @corsicanu for file and help

1.Download Odin v3.14.1, install Samsung Drivers,
Download *-odin_flashable.tar from releases

2.Switch off the phone. Use Volume Down + Volume Up + Usb cable to enter Download Mode

3.Open Odin and make sure that your device is detected

4.Put *-odin_flashable.tar file into BL tab

5.Click Start and wait for the device to reboot

just basically flashed the *-odin_flashable.tar *? do i need to reroot?

Knotte

Nov 19, 2012
Munich
Another way Update via Odin:
Thanks @corsicanu for file and help

1.Download Odin v3.14.1, install Samsung Drivers,
Download *-odin_flashable.tar from releases

2.Switch off the phone. Use Volume Down + Volume Up + Usb cable to enter Download Mode

3.Open Odin and make sure that your device is detected

4.Put *-odin_flashable.tar file into BL tab

5.Click Start and wait for the device to reboot

What does this do? It's just the bootloader, right? Where is the updated ROM?

Knotte

Nov 19, 2012
Munich
Just a warning: After successfully flashing latest stock ROM (DUC7, rooted with Magisk) I also flashed the Kdragon_safetynet-fix-v1.1.1-s20.zip (from the downloads mentioned in the instructions) with TWRP and get a bootloop. So I have to reflash everything again and maybe try to flash the Safetynet module right in Magisk.

skysurfer1111

Jul 4, 2016
Berlin
Just a warning: After successfully flashing latest stock ROM (DUC7, rooted with Magisk) I also flashed the Kdragon_safetynet-fix-v1.1.1-s20.zip (from the downloads mentioned in the instructions) with TWRP and get a bootloop. So I have to reflash everything again and maybe try to flash the Safetynet module right in Magisk.
This is the old one. I use safetynet-fix-v2.0.0-test2.zip It works. U can flash it with magisk or TWRP.

Reactions: 1jkan

1jkan

Jul 16, 2012
Thank you for Netsafetyfix. I installed it through Magisk first but it didn't work. Then through TWRP and it worked. Of course, I turned on MagiskHide and the message Certified is correct. But it was only possible once, and in a moment the certificate was incorrect again. What am I doing wrong?

Top Liked Posts