• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How To Guide [OneUI 4.0 Beta 1 & 2](EXYNOS) Update.zip for S21 / Plus / Ultra - Download OTA Link

Search This thread

Burt Squirtz

Feb 11, 2018
Thanks for update zip
Worked perfectly
Hey Dr keton! Can you kindly type the exact steps you took to get root on beta 4? I tried the normal method for Android 11 and it caused my phone to glitch out like crazy. (Using the VB metadata and TWRP tar method posted by Muhammad.

What exactly do I have to do to get root properly?

Last edited:

biden_trump

Oct 27, 2020
Beta 1 is extremely laggy, hence not suprising they have not pushed it to other countries.

I suggest others not to install.

Orlaf

Nov 18, 2017
Italy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210918-091610_Samsung Internet Beta.jpg
    Screenshot_20210918-091610_Samsung Internet Beta.jpg
    323.9 KB · Views: 87

Itroublve

Jul 17, 2019
I would love to help, and I guess DBT is what I need to get the beta or am I mistaken somehow? Because I'm new to Samsung (Have been using Sony phones). But the problem is, I'm not getting the beta thing in the Benefits? Something wrong?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210918-095951_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20210918-095951_Settings.png
    208.8 KB · Views: 64
I would love to help, and I guess DBT is what I need to get the beta or am I mistaken somehow? Because I'm new to Samsung (Have been using Sony phones). But the problem is, I'm not getting the beta thing in the Benefits? Something wrong?
You need to:
1. Be on DBT CSC with Latest Firmware (September AUHD).
2. Have a German SIM card.
3. Have an internet connection originating from Germany.

Reactions: Itroublve

abd3mobaraki

Jun 17, 2012
First register beta program in samsung members.
Second you will receive ota update
Third after ota download don't install it
Fourth catch the update.zip by canary apk

Sep 17, 2021
Thank you for creating this thread @KokosTech !
I have one suggestion. Write which build can upgrade to which build. For example, like here.

I will be making a video guide on how to install via ADB as soon as possible and if I have your permission may I post it here?
If I Changed My CSC Code To Germany 🇩🇪 ( DBT ) Can I Able To Enroll In Android 12 One Ui 4.0 Beta Programme In Samsung Members Application...

Sep 17, 2021
So, now that we have OneUI 4.0 Beta 1 rolling out to countries (ofc only 7), it has come so far in Germany & Korea (as far as I know). So the rest of the world wants an update.zip link, so don't be selfish and please, if you have one, capture the .bin file and share it in this thread.

How to capture:
I:
Install HTTP Canary app: https://m.apkpure.com/httpcanary-—-http-sniffer-capture-analysis/com.guoshi.httpcanary
1. Load canary
2. Start the update download but don't pause it.
3. Go back to canary and start that and it will grab the link.
(easiest method, by AndrzejDwo)
II:
Follow this: https://www.androidjungles.com/how-to-capture-ota-update-url-for-android/

If someone uploads it to the internet, you'll find the link/s in the second post in this thread.

[UPDATE] New link for the S21 Ultra (Exynos) - down on the second
[UPDATE2] You can watch a tutorial that I did back when OneUI 3.0 Beta was a thing on my S10 (the process is similar): YouTube

* This thread was made in order to centralise the update conversation / OTA links.
If I Changed My CSC Code To Germany 🇩🇪 ( DBT ) Can I Able To Enroll In Android 12 One Ui 4.0 Beta Programme In Samsung Members Application...

Itroublve

Jul 17, 2019
You need to:
1. Be on DBT CSC with Latest Firmware (September AUHD).
2. Have a German SIM card.
3. Have an internet connection originating from Germany.
Thank you, figured out why exactly I don't get the update. For some f (fanstatic ofc) reason. Lycamobile in Germany doesn't want to connect to Germany but instead is connected to Poland. And that's why Samsung Members app is showing me polish stuff. But I can see that Poland shall recieve BETA soon, so I shall be able to get it sooner or later.

Reactions: ^^rac

kisielek

Nov 8, 2019
Warsaw
Thank you, figured out why exactly I don't get the update. For some f (fanstatic ofc) reason. Lycamobile in Germany doesn't want to connect to Germany but instead is connected to Poland. And that's why Samsung Members app is showing me polish stuff. But I can see that Poland shall recieve BETA soon, so I shall be able to get it sooner or later.
Maybe you should try to connect to Germany's servers via VPN or insert any other SIM card

I have no problem fooling Samsung Members with a VPN when a SIM is not inserted, or on a Tab device without a cell modem.

SIM plays a crucial factor, because it has something called a MCC/MNC code, a specific code that ties a certain SIM to a certain provider. Look at this list.

In order to be able to register for the beta, it's pretty simple, your SIM needs to have a MCC of 262. Galaxy Store uses the same code to give you apps like Good Lock and Good Guardians.

This is also the reason why you cannot enroll on the beta in case where let's say your CSC is BTU (UK), but you have a German SIM and even located in Germany (or VPN-n there). That's because 262 is not tied to BTU but to DBT.

I call this ****ery "digital racism", well at least for the Good Lock part.

Our phones store these information in four lines that require root access to change, the above lines would avoid us having a German SIM and we could fool Samsung without an issue:

gsm.sim.operator.numeric 26207
gsm.operator.numeric 26207
gsm.sim.operator.iso-country de
gsm.operator.iso-country de

262 = German Operators, 07 = O2 Operator
DE = Deutschland (Germany)

Of course, everything in Play Store and Galaxy Store would suddenly be in German too.

Thank you for coming to my TEDtalk.

Sep 17, 2021
This is where I'll put the OTA /update.zip/ links for the S21 / S21P / S21U:

How To:
Rename [name].bin to [name].zip and paste it into the adb folder

Enable USB Debugging from the Developer Options
Reboot your phone
./adb start-server
Trust the computer
./adb reboot recovery
With vol-up and vol-down go to ADB Update and press the Side/Power button
./adb sideload update.zip

!!! Remove ./ if you're using Windows

Download Links:

Galaxy S21: ...
Galaxy S21 Plus: ...
Galaxy S21 Ultra: http://fota-secure-dn.ospserver.net...WSA210914132817&px-wctime=2021-09-14 13:28:17 - From gashishpetim
After That Android 12 One Ui 4.0 Beta 1 Installation Can I Able To Download One Ui 4.0 Beta 2 Via OTP Or Else Want To Flash Again And Download One Ui 4.0 Beta 2...

Top Liked Posts