• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How To Guide [OneUI 4.0 Beta 1 & 2](EXYNOS) Update.zip for S21 / Plus / Ultra - Download OTA Link

Search This thread

Orlaf

Nov 18, 2017
Italy
Can someone please check if the beta program is still available in germany? Today i will have germany SIM card, so maybe i can get download link for S21 G991B devices.
Do you eventually fetch beta URL sequentially?

Stable --> Beta 1
Beta 1 --> Beta 2
Beta 2 --> Beta 3

Etc...?

I would install next betas without first downgrade to stable. 👍

Can someone please check if the beta program is still available in germany? Today i will have germany SIM card, so maybe i can get download link for S21 G991B devices.
no beta :( i have germany o2 sim in phone, and germany VPN, but didnt get ONE 4.0 in members app, will try to flash pure ODIN DBT rom and look in to members app again.

Reactions: ^^rac

Tristan17

The beta was bugging me so i tried to flash the September update AUHD. However, I was stupid enough to forget to unlock the bootloader, so the only way for my phone to boot was by reinstalling the beta or factory resetting so I reinstalled it

How can I go back to the September update without losing my data.

Last edited:

annson08

Nov 22, 2011
Bulacan
One bug I found on beta was the fingerprint unlock disables out of nowhere and the only thing to fix it is to restart the phone. However, the bug happens again after some time.

Screenshot_20210922-090509_Samsung Members.jpg

Top Liked Posts