• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How To Guide [OneUI 4.0 Beta 1 & 2](EXYNOS) Update.zip for S21 / Plus / Ultra - Download OTA Link

Search This thread

mangup98

Dec 2, 2019
Hello everyone, i had been using the android 12 beta (oneui 4) on my italian exynos s21 ultra, today i had updated it to the beta 2.. I wanna know, after the official release of android 12 on my device, will i be able to get it directly by android update or will i need to download a full rom an format my phone from a scratch?
Thank you in advance :)
how did you update beta 2?

olafsand

Jan 25, 2011
Hi!

If im on stock android 11 and want to install beta, do i need first beta1 and then beta2 or can i just install beta2?

Jul 21, 2018
No.. è un aggiornamento per come ho capito..

No.. è un aggiornamento per come ho capito..
fatto l'aggiornamento beta 2 su S21U per build ZUJ1, ma con mia sorpresa il tema del colore "non è disponibile quando è in uso un tema del negozio Galaxy". ??????

Mod edit : this is an English-speaking forum !

Translation:

did the beta 2 update on S21U for ZUJ1 build, but to my surprise the color theme "is not available when a Galaxy store theme is in use". ??????

Last edited by a moderator:

mangup98

Dec 2, 2019
ево мали помоћи од мене само ти мало боље прочитао мој текст и успео. . самсунг галаки с21 ултра 5г уметком упдате.зип где се налази алат. преузмите канту и промените име у упдате.зип, а затим покрените уређивање у опоравку идите на адб. онда упишите адб уређивање када се ваш уређај пронађе, идите и укуците ЦМД адб седелоад упдате зип ако и даље неће промијенити назив у Упдате -у и то је то, тако сам се добро снашао, али пре свега морате имати а за бета 1 и бета два, идеално исто и откуцати све како сам написао, али канта од 1 ГБ је бета 2, желим вам успех, здраво

Мод едит: ово је форум који говори енглески!

Превод: here's a little help from me just you read my text a little better and succeeded. . samsung galaxy s21 ultra 5g insert update.zip where the tool is located. download the bucket and change the name to update.zip, then start editing in recovery go to adb. then type adb edit when your device is found, go and type CMD adb sedeload update zip if it still won't change its name in Update and that's it, I did so well, but first of all you have to have a for beta 1 and beta two, ideally the same and type everything as I wrote, but a bucket of 1 GB is beta 2, I wish you success, hello

ево мале помоћи од мене само што сте мало боље прочитали мој текст и успећете. . самсунг галаки с21 ултра 5г уметните упдате.зип где се алат налази. преузмите канту и промените име у упдате.зип, а затим покрените уређај у опоравку идите на адб. затим упишите адб уређаје када се ваш уређај пронађе, идите и откуцајте цмд адб сиделоад упдате зип ако и даље неће променити назив фазе у Упдате -у и то је то, учинио сам то добро, али пре свега морате имати ажурирање за септембар за бета 1 и бета два, идите исто и откуцајте све како сам написао, али канта од 1 ГБ је бета 2, желим вам успех, здраво

Last edited:

iVesuvian

I get the following error

this vigelanerpected build date.n the build date of this device is on
P 13 21:37.52 KST 2021.
E:Error in Isideload/package-záp (status 1)

I did all the steps and after adb sideload update.zip it reaches about 44% of installation process then it throws this error.
Any help here?

Sky33

Oct 7, 2021
Do we have the s21+ one yet? Installed on the ultra and looking for the s21+ too! 😁

Reactions: ^^rac
Jul 21, 2018
This is where I'll put the OTA /update.zip/ links for the S21 / S21P / S21U:

How To:
Rename [name].bin to [name].zip and paste it into the adb folder

Enable USB Debugging from the Developer Options
Reboot your phone
./adb start-server
Trust the computer
./adb reboot recovery
With vol-up and vol-down go to ADB Update and press the Side/Power button
./adb sideload update.zip

!!! Remove ./ if you're using Windows

!!! Obviously Google Pay and (possibly) other banking apps don't work

Download Links:

Galaxy S21: Link
Galaxy S21 Plus: ...
Galaxy S21 Ultra (Beta 1): http://fota-secure-dn.ospserver.net...WSA210914132817&px-wctime=2021-09-14 13:28:17 - From gashishpetim
S21 Ultra (Beta 2): Link
The file for beta 2 on G998B with sideload process does not allow 100% installation, in two different attempts, the first at 94% and the second at 47%. When restarting, the strange thing is that the new features of beta2 lie with the limitation of the use of the color theme. Thank you

Top Liked Posts