• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How To Guide [OneUI 4.0 Beta 1 & 2](EXYNOS) Update.zip for S21 / Plus / Ultra - Download OTA Link

Search This thread

ic3cub3

Oct 16, 2011
AUHD it`s not the latest firmware.
I have version AUIE - Kernel Version 13th Of september
G998BXXU3AUIE - Security Patch october 1 -2021
Which suchs because i received the update few weeks ago from AUHD.

AndrzejDwo

May 26, 2018
Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy S10+
Errors at 47%
This device has unexpected build date.; the build date of this device is "Mon Sep 13 13 21:37:21 KST 2021"
E: Error in /sideload/package.zip (Status 1)

Install from ADB completed with Status 1
Installation aborted
Are you sure you flashed correct zip?
Post in thread '[OneUI 4.0 Beta 1 & 2](EXYNOS) Update.zip for S21 / Plus / Ultra - Download OTA Link' https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...ultra-download-ota-link.4333487/post-85736357

Tristan17

Anyone have Downgrade solution? I installed the beta 1 & 2 after changing the CSC. So, SmartSwitch solution doesn't work for me. I need Samsung Pay or Google Pay... Both not working in Beta
I just downgraded to AUIE from beta 2 with Odin and restored backup with smart switch. You need to flash CSC and not HOME_CSC otherwise the phone will BOOTLOOP and the only way to start the phone is by factory resetting (I learnt the hard way - recovery mode asks to factory reset).

Reactions: venki5star
I just downgraded to AUIE from beta 2 with Odin and restored backup with smart switch. You need to flash CSC and not HOME_CSC otherwise the phone will BOOTLOOP and the only way to start the phone is by factory resetting (I learnt the hard way - recovery mode asks to factory reset).
Unfortunately, Odin fails to update. Fails on SetupConnection step.

Managed to downgrade now. Tried with different cable, different PC and turned off USB Debugging. Don't know which one fixed the issue. But good result at the end.

ntinosterpsis

Dec 5, 2011
Kastoria
Can I update to beta 2 or I have to flash beta 1 first ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211018-223806_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20211018-223806_Settings.jpg
    532.9 KB · Views: 74

carlitobahsoun

Sep 26, 2012
beirut lebanon
quick q. if i install the one ui 4 beta , will it update to the final non beta version when its released via ota?
nope , u will install last beta like beta 1 and 2 .
once all region receive it ota than u can download full firmware and flash odin with full wipe ( my opinion ) than u will receive ota in every patch come out.
but if u install beta 1 and 2 etc manually u will not receive ota coz u are not registered to beta program .
hope i help

Reactions: DaReDeViL

mikey_sk

I installed one ui beta from the Samsung members app by activating my status as a beta tester. It allowed me to update to the beta on the phone update. I would have thought once the non beta fonntelesr comes out it will install that?

Top Liked Posts