How To Guide [OneUI 4.0 Beta 1 & 2](EXYNOS) Update.zip for S21 / Plus / Ultra - Download OTA Link

Search This thread

vaporaki

Jul 12, 2014
Cool... let us know how it goes... not too difficult
well... it worked perfectly just downloaded the files from samfw and not from the link that you sent me cause they were asking me to pay for more speed than 300kb/s... so it was saying that i want 7 hours to finish my download... and i downloaded the same files from samfw in 15 minutes... i also found 3 files to download for greece where im from... one from vodafone one from cosmote and one that was saying europe... i downloaded the europe... i hope its the right one... now im downloading things from my cloud... and then i ll use google pay to see if i can use it... i guess if i can use it i have the right firmware right?

^^rac

Dec 19, 2006
Cape Town
well... it worked perfectly just downloaded the files from samfw and not from the link that you sent me cause they were asking me to pay for more speed than 300kb/s... so it was saying that i want 7 hours to finish my download... and i downloaded the same files from samfw in 15 minutes... i also found 3 files to download for greece where im from... one from vodafone one from cosmote and one that was saying europe... i downloaded the europe... i hope its the right one... now im downloading things from my cloud... and then i ll use google pay to see if i can use it... i guess if i can use it i have the right firmware right?
Sorry for the late reply. Hope you came right. You can always go to settings》about phone》software information and go look under service provider software version (as in the image) that code should align to the Firmware you downloaded. In my case its XFA = South Africa Unbranded..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211104-064942_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20211104-064942_Settings.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 28

vaporaki

Jul 12, 2014
Sorry for the late reply. Hope you came right. You can always go to settings》about phone》software information and go look under service provider software version (as in the image) that code should align to the Firmware you downloaded. In my case its XFA = South Africa Unbranded..
It sais eur at me... Google pay works perfectly... Actually everything looks great... I guess the way to learn if its ok is to wait for samsung to launch the next update haha... But yeah till now everything looks good... Thank you very much...

Reactions: ^^rac

Darbar1701

Nov 25, 2016
Yep, registration is closed, unless it opens again but I doubt it, it's deep into the program at this stage

vlubosh

Sep 8, 2007
Bratislava
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Yep, registration is closed, unless it opens again but I doubt it, it's deep into the program at this stage
i have reverted to AUJ7 to get DL to latest BETA, but as you mentioned, BETA program is now closed, ive lost access to BETA. Sorry G991B users(i think there is another user who can get you those beta links)

Darbar1701

Nov 25, 2016
I'm in the beta program and I went back to AUJ7 and there was no beta waiting for me, I had to go back to AUIE to get it

Top Liked Posts