• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How To Guide [OneUI 4.0 Beta 1 & 2](EXYNOS) Update.zip for S21 / Plus / Ultra - Download OTA Link

Search This thread

matrix79

Feb 26, 2011
Hello,
I'm on the november update AUJ7
G998BXXU3AUIF LUX

can i install the German Beta updates? 1-2-3

thx

olafsand

Jan 25, 2011
No You need to be on october update. Then you can install october to beta 2 and after that beta 2 to beta 3. No need to use beta 1.

egen

Jul 14, 2009
After the update through ADB Know is impacted? Payment app like samsung pay or google pay, can be used?

Hello,
I'm on the november update AUJ7
G998BXXU3AUIF LUX

can i install the German Beta updates? 1-2-3

thx

You can install beta builds using my instruction here (do it carefully).

You can go to beta builds without losing data in this longer way (step by step, carefully):
Step 1: Download and flash AUIE build using Odin (remove "Auto Reboot", choose HOME_CSC_* instead of CSC_*).
Step 2: Turn off your phone, then boot to recovery (DO NOT reboot to system).
Step 3: Flash AUIE -> ZUJ1 beta OTA file using ADB sideload. Quickly turn off and reboot your phone into recovery after ADB sideload is finished (recommended).
Step 4: Flash ZUJG then ZUK1 build using ADB sideload.

Last edited:

vaporaki

Jul 12, 2014
Guys I have a problem... I Indtalled the beta one ui 4 and now I must go back... like I really must go... and I don't know of how... can you please help me? Is there a guide or something to show me how to go back... like wipe my phone before the sideload... help please

^^rac

Dec 19, 2006
Cape Town
Guys I have a problem... I Indtalled the beta one ui 4 and now I must go back... like I really must go... and I don't know of how... can you please help me? Is there a guide or something to show me how to go back... like wipe my phone before the sideload... help please
Hey bro, just download stock firmware, and flash via ODIN.

You can check on https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/ search for the correct device firmware and just flash back via ODIN, Instructions given there aswell...

^^rac

Dec 19, 2006
Cape Town
OK... But i have no idea how to use it... Do you have a complete guide or something to help me?
Hey man

Download your firware from the page i provided previously. In there will be 5 files *After unpack* Then follow these intstructions:

They explain how to flash stock ROM via ODIN (Its fairly easy)

Not sure if there is another way with smart switch? Maybe someone can comment...

vaporaki

Jul 12, 2014
Hey man

Download your firware from the page i provided previously. In there will be 5 files *After unpack* Then follow these intstructions:

They explain how to flash stock ROM via ODIN (Its fairly easy)

Not sure if there is another way with smart switch? Maybe someone can comment...
I don't think smart switch can help... I tried and with factory reset but nothing... Thanks for your help I ll try to do it 😁

Reactions: ^^rac

vaporaki

Jul 12, 2014
Cool... let us know how it goes... not too difficult
well... it worked perfectly just downloaded the files from samfw and not from the link that you sent me cause they were asking me to pay for more speed than 300kb/s... so it was saying that i want 7 hours to finish my download... and i downloaded the same files from samfw in 15 minutes... i also found 3 files to download for greece where im from... one from vodafone one from cosmote and one that was saying europe... i downloaded the europe... i hope its the right one... now im downloading things from my cloud... and then i ll use google pay to see if i can use it... i guess if i can use it i have the right firmware right?

^^rac

Dec 19, 2006
Cape Town
well... it worked perfectly just downloaded the files from samfw and not from the link that you sent me cause they were asking me to pay for more speed than 300kb/s... so it was saying that i want 7 hours to finish my download... and i downloaded the same files from samfw in 15 minutes... i also found 3 files to download for greece where im from... one from vodafone one from cosmote and one that was saying europe... i downloaded the europe... i hope its the right one... now im downloading things from my cloud... and then i ll use google pay to see if i can use it... i guess if i can use it i have the right firmware right?
Sorry for the late reply. Hope you came right. You can always go to settings》about phone》software information and go look under service provider software version (as in the image) that code should align to the Firmware you downloaded. In my case its XFA = South Africa Unbranded..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211104-064942_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20211104-064942_Settings.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 23

vaporaki

Jul 12, 2014
Sorry for the late reply. Hope you came right. You can always go to settings》about phone》software information and go look under service provider software version (as in the image) that code should align to the Firmware you downloaded. In my case its XFA = South Africa Unbranded..
It sais eur at me... Google pay works perfectly... Actually everything looks great... I guess the way to learn if its ok is to wait for samsung to launch the next update haha... But yeah till now everything looks good... Thank you very much...

Reactions: ^^rac

Top Liked Posts