How To Guide [OneUI 4.0 Beta 1 & 2](EXYNOS) Update.zip for S21 / Plus / Ultra - Download OTA Link

Search This thread

Darbar1701

Account currently disabled
Nov 25, 2016
Cleared up my question, I installed via adb I'm in UK, was going to try registering in the members app when it becomes available, only thing is, I think UK will go straight to beta 2 so not sure if ota will work, will have to sideload beta 2 then get future ota.
Yep exactly, let's just hope the builds are aligned otherwise it's either flash back to 11 or sideload all the way

shaharofir

So now how i can make with Update.zip
Check

Sideloading through recovery: Using Android Debug Bridge (ADB)​

• Make sure you have the latest version of ADB installed.
  • Rename the downloaded .bin package to update.zip.
  • Now reboot to the recovery mode. Inside the stock recovery environment, you can scroll down using the volume buttons and select an entry using the Power button.
  • Select apply update from ADB and connect the phone to the PC using a working USB cable.
  • In the Command Prompt/Terminal window, run the following command:adb devices
  • Wait to see that the daemon has started and that your device is found. Then run the following command:adb sideload PATH_TO_update.zip

Darbar1701

Account currently disabled
Nov 25, 2016
Just put the zip file in the same folder as ADB and then you don't need to have the path to it

FlyingEwok

Jun 24, 2020
When trying to flash the zip file I get an error on my phone saying:
CSS:
Check sign header...
assert failed: update_dynamic_partitions(package_extract_file("dynamic_partitions_op_list"))
E:Error in /sideload/package.zip (status 1)

Install from ADB completed with status 1.
Installation aborted
and on the computer the output is:
Code:
Total xfer: 1.00x

Any help is appreciated :)

biden_trump

Oct 27, 2020
Beta 1 is extremely laggy, hence not suprising they have not pushed it to other countries.

I suggest others not to install.

D

Deleted member 8730448

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210918-091610_Samsung Internet Beta.jpg
    Screenshot_20210918-091610_Samsung Internet Beta.jpg
    323.9 KB · Views: 88

Itroublve

Jul 17, 2019
Samsung Galaxy S21
I would love to help, and I guess DBT is what I need to get the beta or am I mistaken somehow? Because I'm new to Samsung (Have been using Sony phones). But the problem is, I'm not getting the beta thing in the Benefits? Something wrong?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210918-095951_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20210918-095951_Settings.png
    208.8 KB · Views: 64

vlubosh

Top Liked Posts