How To Guide [OneUI 4.0 Beta 1 & 2](EXYNOS) Update.zip for S21 / Plus / Ultra - Download OTA Link

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 8730448

Well.. Flashing done.

Little tip: Don't forget to keep the original name of package (with just extension changed from .bin to .zip), or sideload will fail otherwise (at least seems).

Frens98

Jul 22, 2018
Are more people having issues with the UI? (G991B, clean install beta 1). I'm having invisible notifications and quicktoggles, wifi icon always displays '!' and no 4/5G icon while it is just working.. (No themes installed)

Already tried clearing cache, and even fully installing latest DBT firmware using odin and changing csc (samkey) before installing beta but it stays the same, the quicktoggles are visible for a few seconds after boot and then disappear.
ui.png

Niellsson

Jun 6, 2020
Millingen aan de Rijn
Are more people having issues with the UI? (G991B, clean install beta 1). I'm having invisible notifications and quicktoggles, wifi icon always displays '!' and no 4/5G icon while it is just working.. (No themes installed)

Already tried clearing cache, and even fully installing latest DBT firmware using odin and changing csc (samkey) before installing beta but it stays the same, the quicktoggles are visible for a few seconds after boot and then disappear.
View attachment 5416625
I had the same problem. It is caused by dual sim. If you take one sim out and restart your toggles are back.

Top Liked Posts