How To Guide [OneUI 4.0 Beta 1 & 2](EXYNOS) Update.zip for S21 / Plus / Ultra - Download OTA Link

Search This thread
I'm in Germany with German SIM Card.
Please, install HttpCanary, go through the setup (ignore certificate stuff), Register on Samsung Members for Beta Enrol, start the update. Switch to HttpCanary and just copy the address/file going from https://fota... and ending with .bin.

Once you give us the link, you can leave the Beta and cancel the download, and revert back to normal operations, that is of course if you dont want it.

Reactions: zSyntex

X3D

What device? As I see S21 and S21+ are cut off for the moment. Only Ultra in Germany is available.
They are not cut off. You need to have a DBT firmware, AUHD software and a German SIM to be able to enroll. I am not in Germany but i force-stopped Samsung Members app, cleard cache, remove sim card, used VPN to connect to Germany, opened Members app and voilla, beta enrollment welcomed me but didnt allow me complete it because of Sim not compatible with countries allowed. S21+. Would be nice if someone helped us grab the link. It is frustrating watching from the sides 😒

zSyntex

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2017
Bari, Apulia
OnePlus 12
They are not cut off. You need to have a DBT firmware, AUHD software and a German SIM to be able to enroll. I am not in Germany but i force-stopped Samsung Members app, cleard cache, remove sim card, used VPN to connect to Germany, opened Members app and voilla, beta enrollment welcomed me but didnt allow me complete it because of Sim not compatible with countries allowed. S21+. Would be nice if someone helped us grab the link. It is frustrating watching from the sides 😒
That's the fact, I cannot believe that no one get the Beta in Germany.
XDA is full of German people with S21 and S21+, still no link yet.

Last year S20 series get every link in a few hours and for every model/country.

X3D

That's the fact, I cannot believe that no one get the Beta in Germany.
XDA is full of German people with S21 and S21+, still no link yet.

Last year S20 series get every link in a few hours and for every model/country.
With the way this situation has stayed dragging since 2days now, It is clear there is no steering team or mods anymore. Very sad to watch. XDA used to be very reliable.

MICH_**

Jul 5, 2013
How to check if firmware is DBT?

zSyntex

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2017
Bari, Apulia
OnePlus 12
With the way this situation has stayed dragging since 2days now, It is clear there is no steering team or mods anymore. Very sad to watch. XDA used to be very reliable.
Yep, I've used XDA since my Galaxy S2 at the age of 12yo.
Now I'm 20, Android situation is changed but I miss old good day with modding and XDA.

Nowadays neither the soft modding like install a Beta update seems common or requested.. :c

zSyntex

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2017
Bari, Apulia
OnePlus 12
How to check if firmware is DBT?
Check your CSC code. DBT means Deutschland nobrand firmware, like ITV Italian nobrand etc.

EDIT: A screen for this
Screenshot_20210916-202911_Settings.png

Just brainstorming here, but would we have different results if we were to factory reset without a sim, sign in to samsung account and members, and try this out (with VPN obviously)?

D

Deleted member 8730448

The solution should be to buy a German SIM and use it just to enroll beta.

In any case it's weird that no German users with s21 and s21+ showed up around here.

For the moment I just expect an OTA zip for G991B next week...from UK users (which should jump directly to beta 2, like Indian S10 users with OneUI 2.0 beta program).

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts