How To Guide [OneUI 4.0 Beta 1 & 2](EXYNOS) Update.zip for S21 / Plus / Ultra - Download OTA Link

Search This thread
Anyone got the zip for s21 sm-g991b/ds

Nope, no love for S21/S21+ so far, seems like everyone went for the Ultra's. We wont have a zip until a German with a German CSC and a German SIM decides to test the beta out, all while browsing around XDA first. UK and Poland may have the beta's soon, so hopefully we have people who didn't just go for the Ultra's there.

Reactions: Dragon1996

zSyntex

Forum Moderator
Sep 24, 2017
Bari, Apulia
OnePlus 12
Nope, no love for S21/S21+ so far, seems like everyone went for the Ultra's. We wont have a zip until a German with a German CSC and a German SIM decides to test the beta out, all while browsing around XDA first. UK and Poland may have the beta's soon, so hopefully we have people who didn't just go for the Ultra's there.
Well, I didn't expect that everyone has only Ultra variant. It's really strange this year on XDA..

• Haha
Reactions: frostnicko

jamsterdm

Jul 8, 2012
I'm sure last year on the beta at the beginning someone shared a bunch of links one of them I clicked and it opted me in early before I had the Banner officially pop up here in the UK. Have trawled the threads but if that's a thing let me know 😅

zSyntex

Forum Moderator
Sep 24, 2017
Bari, Apulia
OnePlus 12
maybe you could look in S21+ forums instead of those for S21 Ulra ;)
(last year was strange because S20 Ultra, S20+ and S20 didn't get separate forums but were mixed together)
Maybe I've seen a lot of times and there's nothing to do? ;)
Ultra is used as Main Forum for the Series, if you could recognize that. As for S20 and S10 with their Ultra or Plus models.

Plus and standard model forums are likely unused.

Reactions: vlubosh

Daekin

Mar 23, 2009
Bratislava
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Maybe I've seen a lot of times and there's nothing to do? ;)
Ultra is used as Main Forum for the Series, if you could recognize that. As for S20 and S10 with their Ultra or Plus models.

Plus and standard model forums are likely unused.
so according to you there is no need to have separate forums per model. we can have one forum where we can discuss Pixel, Galaxy and perhaps iPhones too...

Reactions: hthiengo

zSyntex

Forum Moderator
Sep 24, 2017
Bari, Apulia
OnePlus 12
so according to you there is no need to have separate forums per model. we can have one forum where we can discuss Pixel, Galaxy and perhaps iPhones too...
Emh, what a f... are you talking about? K said that it's quite simple to have a Megathread or a main thread in the top model section of the Series, because THEY ARE CONNECTED DEVICES FOR OFFICIAL UPDATE. (and, you hear this, Beta is official update from Samsung. Yuppieee)

Not the same productor, but the SAME SERIES (in this case S21 series).

Probably you miss of anything in this logic.. ah poor XDA, what a shame of user.
Flame for nothing :)

Reactions: frostnicko

madroix

May 14, 2009
Cleveland
This is where I'll put the OTA /update.zip/ links for the S21 / S21P / S21U:

How To:
Rename [name].bin to [name].zip and paste it into the adb folder

Enable USB Debugging from the Developer Options
Reboot your phone
./adb start-server
Trust the computer
./adb reboot recovery
With vol-up and vol-down go to ADB Update and press the Side/Power button
./adb sideload update.zip

!!! Remove ./ if you're using Windows

Download Links:

Galaxy S21: ...
Galaxy S21 Plus: ...
Galaxy S21 Ultra: http://fota-secure-dn.ospserver.net...WSA210914132817&px-wctime=2021-09-14 13:28:17 - From gashishpetim
This worked brilliantly! Thank you so much!

X3D

To even think that German S21 and S21+ users can simply enroll, prepare the fone, start the update, grab the links and cancel the update without installing it is a thing and yet this process is taking forever? I am perplexed. I used to think moderators make these efforts to keep the forum alive and active. This experience of seemingly having to wait for UK and other country Betas is sadly draining my reliability for XDA.

biden_trump

Oct 27, 2020
With the way this situation has stayed dragging since 2days now, It is clear there is no steering team or mods anymore. Very sad to watch. XDA used to be very reliable.
You sound like an entitled old man who expects the mods to hold German S21 users on gunpoint till they extract the link. You're free to leave XDA and move on to greener pastures, maybe at another more "reliable" forum, whatever that means. LOL.

Top Liked Posts