Question OneUI 4.0 Beta ADB Samsung S21 Ultra

Search This thread

pepkld

Sep 15, 2021
Hello all ! Please help me ! I tryed to put the new beta on my phone and dont worked . I follow step by step all instructions and nothing just serving at 47% Build date error 17 Aug ?? Any sugestion?

Reactions: Avarosa

pepkld

Sep 15, 2021
Hello all ! Please help me ! I tryed to put the new beta on my phone and dont worked . I follow step by step all instructions and nothing just serving at 47% Build date error 17 Aug ?? Any sugestion?

Attachments

• received_186258446924904.jpeg
    received_186258446924904.jpeg
    39.1 KB · Views: 248
D

Deleted member 1890170

Reflash phone's Stock ROM to get rid off of all modifications you applied so far.

Reactions: fonix232

taher2

Dec 5, 2013
Piranshahr
This beta sideload needs latest September Patch while Samsung don't push it to non beta regions on purpose.
You should install latest compatible builds for your device from other regions and then try sideload beta! Or simply wait for the further updates for your area!

ser8210

First you need to have the September version. Second is to have the latest version of adb.
This is required version.
G998BXXS3AUHD/G998BOXM3AUHB/G998BXXU3AUHB
The latest version of the adb can be downloaded from the following link.

Salu2

iuseandroid

Jun 13, 2011
First you need to have the September version. Second is to have the latest version of adb.
This is required version.
G998BXXS3AUHD/G998BOXM3AUHB/G998BXXU3AUHB
The latest version of the adb can be downloaded from the following link.

Salu2
i also encounter this although i already have Sept build (G998BXXU3AUHB) and the latest adb. :'(

sbkk

Feb 14, 2021
Does anybody know how to disable green dot pop up while I am using camera or microphone ? It's really annoying ..

• Haha
Reactions: sesnut

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Does anybody know how to disable green dot pop up while I am using camera or microphone ? It's really annoying ..
It should possible but must needed rooted device.
But presonally I believe it's a great security feature. You will immediately come to know if your device is hacked and some one spying by using your device camera/mic.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 1890170
    Reflash phone's Stock ROM to get rid off of all modifications you applied so far.