[OneUI 4.0 Beta] (EXYNOS) Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+ Beta Thread, Update.zip files.

Search This thread

DubelBoom

Jan 10, 2011

[Update: Dec. 04] Samsung One UI 4.0 (Android 12) update tracker: List of eligible/supported devices, release date & more​

Well, there is a link for the Koren version of the S10 here on this thread. So I would call this info as not true for now.

CurlyBlonde

Feb 4, 2011
Bucharest
HTC Leo
Galaxy Y Duos
many have enrolled but they don't capture the ota link, that's why I'm asking you, maybe you have friends who use N10+ N975U1
Exactly, many are enrolling in the beta program but not capturing because perhaps they dont know that they can, it's a pandemic & it's the weekend so everybody's at home with nothing to do, everybody bored, we need to share the xda link so that more people know about the canary http capture method so we can get more versions , i shared on telegram and reddit

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Samsung-one-ui-4-0.jpg

[EXYNOS ONLY] Samsung Galaxy S10 series OneUI 4.0 Android 12 Beta Thread

[Beta Program has Start Now]
    Samsung has started the beta program for the S21 Series in Korea and Germany and will be rolling out to other countries later, however the beta program for the S10 series is yet to start/even get announced. It is expected to start in the coming weeks.

-This thread will be for sharing tips and help and update.zip/.bin files (when/if available) for the upcoming OneUI 4.0 Android 12 Beta for the Galaxy S10 series (Exynos/International/Unlocked) version.

Eligible models
    -Galaxy S10e (SM-G970F)
    -Galaxy S10 (SM-G973F)
    -Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975F)
    -Galaxy S10 5G (SM-G977B)

Installation Methods:

ADB-method:

1. Download SDK platform tools https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/platform-tools
    2. Extract the file in your desktop.
    3. Inside the extracted folder put the update.zip file
    4. Inside this folder, holding left shift, right click the mouse and select "open command prompt here". The command prompt will open.
    5. Shutdown your phone and connect it to the pc
    6. Holding power+volume up buttons, enter into recovery mode.
    7. Select "update via ADB". (scroll down using the volume buttons and select using the power button).
    8. Connect the phone to a PC using an original samsung USB cable.
    9. In the command prompt run the following command:
    ./adb devices
    10. Wait to see that the daemon has started and that your device is found.
    11. If you device is found, run the following command:
    ./adb sideload update.zip

SD-card method:

1. Download the bin file and rename it to update.zip (by going to file options on your pc you can select to view the file extensions. This makes the renaming process much easier and safer, and avoids renaming the file to update.zip.zip)
    2. Copy it to the root directory of your SDcard.
    3. Shut down your phone.
    4. Connect any USB device to your device, AKG earphones could work, then press Power+volume up buttons to get into recovery mode.
    5. Using your volume keys navigate to "update via sdcard" and press power button to select it.
    6. Again using volume keys navigate to the file "update.zip" and press power button to select it.
    7. Update will start. Leave it till it completes installing. It will take some time.
    8. Phone will reboot by itself and load android.

The update process will start. You will see a percentage counting. First it will verify, then patch etc. Do not move the cable, disconnect the phone or power off the PC.
    Once the process is completed (it takes some time) the phone will boot itself, update the apps and log into your home screen.

-Update.zip FOTA links:

S10e (SM-G970F) :

S10 (SM-G973F) :

S10+ (SM-G975F) :

S10 5G (SM-G977B) :

-South Korean versions :

S10e (SM-G970N) :

Beta 1

Beta 2

Beta 3 new

S10 (SM-G973N) :

Beta 1

Beta 2

Beta 3 new

S10+ (SM-G975N) :

S10 5G (SM-G977N) :

Beta 1

Beta 2 new

-US versions:

S10e (SM-G970U) :

S10 (SM-G973U) :

S10+ (SM-G975U) :

S10 5G (SM-G977U) :

For Note Devices​

Galaxy Note 10 (SM-N9700)

Galaxy Note 10 (SM-N970F)

Galaxy Note 10 (SM-N970N)

Galaxy Note 10 (SM-N970U)

Galaxy Note 10 (SM-N970U1)

Galaxy Note 10 (SM-N970W)

Galaxy Note 10+ (SM-N9750)

Galaxy Note 10+ (SM-N9758)

Galaxy Note 10+ (SM-N975C)

Galaxy Note 10+ (SM-N975D)

Galaxy Note 10+ (SM-N975F)

Galaxy Note 10+ (SM-N975J)

Galaxy Note 10+ (SM-N975N)

Galaxy Note 10+ (SM-N975U)

Galaxy Note 10+ (SM-N975U1)

Beta 1

Galaxy Note 10+ (SM-N975VU)

Galaxy Note 5G Korea (SM-N971N)

Beta 1

Beta 2 new

Galaxy Note + 5G Korea (SM-N976N)

Beta 1

Beta 2 new

There are two methods that you can use to get into recovery mode

Method 1
    :
    1. Connect your phone to your PC (Make sure USB debugging is on).
    2. Using ADB, enter the command ./adb reboot recovery
    3. Wait a little and you should be in recovery mode.

Method 2:
    1. Power off your device
    2. Connect your device to a PC or use the AKG earphones.
    3. Hold down Power+VolumeUp buttons and keep pressing them until you enter recovery mode.

How to capture the update.bin file to share with other people:
    1. Download HTTP canary app https://apkgk.com/fr/com.guoshi.httpcanary
    2. Open HTTP Canary app
    3. Leave the app and go to the settings and Start the software update in settings by pressing "download" and don't pause it
    4. Go back to canary app and start it by pressing the little circle at the bottom right, and it will grab the link for you
    5. Copy the link and post it here if you wish.

This will not trip knox if done by the methods above

Don't install a beta unless you are fully aware what you are going into.

Don't install the beta if you want your phone to be stable, IT'S a BETA.

It's recommended to make a backup of your data before updating to the Android 12 Beta.

Important Notes:
    -Rename the .bin file to update.zip in order to be able to flash it from recovery.

-A common mistake done by some people is that they see the file named update while its a WinRAR.zip file already, then they add another .zip making the name of the file update.zip.zip which will not be flashed successfully, So make sure you do it right.

-Updating to the beta is AT YOUR RISK, No one is responsible if anything goes wrong.

You will not receive OTAs again UNTIL you are on a firmware that gets released later for your original CSC, thats most likely not happening before the BETA is over.

Small note:

My Galaxy S10e isn't from a country that has a beta program, I manually changed the CSC to TUR, that makes me receive TUR OTA Updates but participating in the beta in the past years, needed a sim card from the country of your CSC, Meaning i need a german SIM to be able to participate, so sadly i will not be able to pull the update.zip file unfortunately, But i will try my BEST to keep the thread updated with the latest beta update.zip file (If/when someone pulls it)
    Thank you 😊
    I think for Europe beta is released in Germany but you need to have a German sim card to register or to change csc code
    I don't think so. I'm from Germany and there is no Banner in Samsung Members. Sammyfans also didn't update the status
    Am I the only one who gets here everyday like 5-10 times a day to check if there is an update link for SM-G975F😅
    Still waiting for the European Beta SM-G973F, my Note 20 Ultra on the other side of things just got the stable version of the Android 12 and it's awesome
    Stable One UI 4.0 update

After the Galaxy S20, Galaxy Note 20, and the Galaxy Z Fold 2 smartphones, Samsung has now started rolling out the stable One UI 4.0 update for the Galaxy S10 series users.

The company is rolling out the Android 12-based One UI 4.0 update in Germany. Alongside several new features, the update also brings the December 2021 security patch.

Check the software versions below:

Galaxy S10e: G970FXXUEGULB
    Galaxy S10: G973FXXUEGULB
    Galaxy S10+: G975FXXUEGULB

Don’t forget to check the latest software update by heading into the device Settings menu and then tapping on the Software update.