• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[OneUI 4.0 Beta] (EXYNOS) Galaxy S20/+/Ultra Beta Thread, Update.zip files.

Search This thread

AhmedMomen

Dec 25, 2016
Latest test firmware of the G988N from today : G988NKSU1FUI2
Since the latest public release is G988NKSU1EUH1 and so the E goes to F, this firmware is a OneUI 4 test.
This explains why the korean S20 serie has not yet received the september firmware.
Oh you're right!
This is interesting, I think this probably means the beta release is getting closer.

Reactions: 3arthur6

WuNgUn

Aug 5, 2015
Since the latest public release is G988NKSU1EUH1 and so the E goes to F, this firmware is a OneUI 4 test.
This explains why the korean S20 serie has not yet received the september firmware.
I just recieved September patch yesterday on my Rogers 988W and it's DUH2 🤷🏻
Not sure what you're trying to say about OneUI 4.0 🤷🏻
Samsung is testing an internal beta build?

AhmedMomen

Dec 25, 2016
S21 Series is now getting a much more stable Beta 2 with better animations and android 12 Material You themes.

Hope this means samsung can now work more on getting the beta out for S20/Note 20 Models.

Reactions: WuNgUn

WuNgUn

Aug 5, 2015
Yeah also the S21 Ultra is even getting october patch.

I can't help but notice, There hasn't been any leaks about samsung testing A12 for the S20 Series, which probably means we could be not less than 3 weeks away from a beta release which kinda sucks tbh.

I hope they surprise us and release it next week or the one after it, and maybe after all they have been testing it internally in secret for a while now and we don't know. We"ll see.
A couple of interesting updates on my S20 this morning...
Maybe prepping for beta?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211007-082219_Galaxy Store.jpg
    Screenshot_20211007-082219_Galaxy Store.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 116
Reactions: AhmedMomen

WuNgUn

Aug 5, 2015
Rogers listing October security patch already... I only just updated to September a little while ago...
Also found some week old news tidbits. S20 could see beta release as soon as this week I suspect....
Internally, EUH1 to EUI3
Screenshot_20211016-080549_Edge.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211016-081406_Edge.jpg
    Screenshot_20211016-081406_Edge.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 106
  • Screenshot_20211016-080022_Edge.jpg
    Screenshot_20211016-080022_Edge.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 109

WuNgUn

Aug 5, 2015
Actually, to add to my previous post... Looks like internally we have yet another newer build.... And THIS one is a Z build... And we all know Z is a beta firmware!
Screenshot_20211016-083241_Edge.jpg

AhmedMomen

Dec 25, 2016
Actually, to add to my previous post... Looks like internally we have yet another newer build.... And THIS one is a Z build... And we all know Z is a beta firmware!
View attachment 5434519
Oh this is great news!! We could be getting a beta build anytime now..

Really looking forward to this beta, hopefully when it comes out, there's people who will be able to share update.zip files with us.

Reactions: WuNgUn

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A LOT of Galaxy and Samsung devices getting September security update tomorrow/this/last week...
    Maybe this is what Samsung has been waiting on before releasing beta to S20 series.... 🤷🏻
    A LOT of Galaxy and Samsung devices getting September security update tomorrow/this/last week...
    Maybe this is what Samsung has been waiting on before releasing beta to S20 series.... 🤷🏻
    Yeah also the S21 Ultra is even getting october patch.

I can't help but notice, There hasn't been any leaks about samsung testing A12 for the S20 Series, which probably means we could be not less than 3 weeks away from a beta release which kinda sucks tbh.

I hope they surprise us and release it next week or the one after it, and maybe after all they have been testing it internally in secret for a while now and we don't know. We"ll see.
    Oh you're right!
    This is interesting, I think this probably means the beta release is getting closer.
    S21 Series is now getting a much more stable Beta 2 with better animations and android 12 Material You themes.

Hope this means samsung can now work more on getting the beta out for S20/Note 20 Models.
    What... No Snapdragon love??
    If sb else doesn't create a thread for the SD models i might do it myself, but i don't think it's a good idea to have them both in the same thread, last year this was the case here in the S20 forum and they later divided the thread and made a new thread for the snapdragon models and kept the old one for the exynos.
    Will you also open a thread for S10+ Android 12 One Ui 4.0 beta update.zip
    Yeah i'm planning on making one, but i'm not sure if samsung is planning on doing a beta for the s10 series, i hope they do. I"ll make a thread in the coming days in the S10+ forum just for case.
    I really hope there will be someone who has DBT/BTU CSC that shares Update.zip links when the beta comes out. Would be much appreciated.

Also, Does anyone think there is a way to bypass the your sim card is not from your country service provider message that used to come up in the samsung members app in the last years?
    What... No Snapdragon love??
    Yeah i'm planning on making one, but i'm not sure if samsung is planning on doing a beta for the s10 series, i hope they do. I"ll make a thread in the coming days in the S10+ forum just for case.
    Ok
    Im sure samsung do a beta for S10 series