• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[OneUI 4.0 Beta] [Now Rolling Out!!] Galaxy S20/+/Ultra Beta Thread, Update.zip files.

Search This thread

napolionnardo

Jun 8, 2016
Besides if you take android 11 as a reference you will notice that there are so many but so many changes, at least in terms of aesthetics, they only changed all of the icons and rounded the sides, that does not make a big change

Shitlord

Oct 31, 2020
@napolionnardo if this lag issue is wide spread than samsung usually will acknowledge and release a hotfix in few days. As for me. I only had lag issue the first couple of times after flashing beta 2. After clearing cache via recovery,changing framerate in settings and running app booster for lols. The lags have stopped.

D4XT3R

Sep 29, 2015
Samsung Gear S3
Samsung Galaxy S20
Yup, I don't feel the difference between Beta 1 and 2. Is there a common problem?
Lucky, me and a friend are lagging our asses off when we unlock our phones S20+ (one is 5g the other isn't) going to battery saving and back fixes it but it's annoying doing that every time I want to use my phone

Doesn't matter if you're on 60 Hz or 120 Hz, AOD on and battery saver on

Top Liked Posts