It's shaping up that next tuesday, we're either getting a new beta build or the official build, the latter seems likely now because the december security patch is not out yet for DBT, which means they are probably gonna do it along with One UI 4
Well I'm kind of annoyed we haven't received beta 3 yet then as my battery sucks on my s20+Is it me or is battery life significantly worse in beta 2?
I thought it was only me, but i saw the changelog of the US N20U Beta 3 (ZUL1) update and it says something about fixing battery running out so quickly, thought i'd mention it here if someone is experiencing the same and wondering about it too.
- Bugs that have been fixed
- Fixed the issue of Fingerprint authentication in some apps
- Fixed the issues that are no effective when choosing the items of Quick panel
- Fixed data display errors about a volume monitor
- Fixed the dimming issue about the brightness of the screen after rebooting
- Fixed the issue of resets when the lockscreen is not resolved quickly
- Fixed crashes on Galaxy Watch 4
- Fixed the issue that battery runs out quickly
- Improved disconnected operations about USB connection with Windows PC
- Fixed minor issues
Here's a quick sum up of useful info in the last 2 pages I cleaned (some post were very useful, too bad they were mixte with profanity):2.1 Language: XDA is a worldwide community. As a result, what may be OK to say in your part of the world, may not be OK elsewhere. Please don't direct profanity, sexually explicit language or other offensive content toward Members or their work. Conversely, while reading posts from other members, remember that the word you find offensive may not be offensive to the writer. Tolerance is a two-way street.