• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[OneUI 4.0 BETA Ported Apps][v1.0][20/09/2021][For ALL Devices with OneUI 3.0+]

Search This thread

AlexisXDA

Recognized Developer
Oct 27, 2014
Milan
Hi guys I want to share with you some apps from OneUI 4.0 Beta. This zip is compatible with all devices running OneUI 3.0+

At the moment just some apps are included into my zip such as:

- Clock
- Messaging
- Calendar
- Digital Wellbeing
- Keyboard and Emoji's (Thanks to @TechDev18)
- Dialer and InCall backgrounds
- Gallery
- Bixby Routines
- Always ON Display
- Finder
- Game Launcher
- Weather
- Samsung Reminder

- More to come very soon!

HOW TO INSTALL?
Download the "FLASH_THIS_BEFORE.zip
Flash it and then reboot system
Reboot again to recovery and flash OneUI4.0_Ported_Apps.zip

DISCLAIMER
I will be aware of your problems caused by root like tripped knox... When you flash something like this you may know about the risks you are going to find in! Remember that these apps come from a BETA FIRMWARE so could be unstable or simply can't work for all devices. Also the zip is made to work on TWRP 3.3.1.0 with system/system partition. Other zips will come later. Make a backup before flashing this, otherwise don't report for bootlooped device. Just report for app freezing/force closing. This project is open to all, who wants to share other ported apps is free to write to me and I'll add credits to him obviously

BUGS:
Let me know

DOWNLOAD LINK

IF YOU LIKE MY WORKS YOU CAN DONATE ME AT THIS email/link WITH PAYPAL:
[email protected]

hotboy_ist

Feb 2, 2012
Same issue... S10+... I installed on twrp as instructed but no change in the system like never installed. I put manually with root explorer...

maglise

Dec 1, 2008
Paris
Perfect, everything is working good on S10+. Fyi I use the incallUi 13.0.00.38 version from beta 12 as well and it's working good too 😉
I didn't use the zip, I directly replaced apks with root explorer on my rooted device.
Thank you for your work Alexis 😀

Last edited:

Techguy777

can you tell how to replace apks ? where to put them ?
thanks in advance.
She probably wont tell you because on XDA whenever someone figures something out they think it makes them special or more knowledgeable and they ignore people asking.

I however don't do that. The way it works is you have to extract the apks into a select folder and than you have to have root access to put them in your system folder that already has the clock apk for example. But heres the trick no one will tell you that makes the difference. You have to sign the apk and you do with apk signer pro on the playstore for a 1 or 2 dollars or theres other ways. Than you want to keep backups of the apk and remove it out of the system folder and replace it with the new apk with the same name and 644 permissions. I did it with the clock app to test it and it worked. Its takes forever and there really isnt nothing new so its pointless in some sense. However thats how you do it. What I gave was an explanation youll notice that on a website designed for people who want to do more with their phones you see short answers without any explanation at all and the truth is because they dont want to tell anyone. They say I dont spoon feed noobs. Cant ask for ETAs because the truth is they dont know if they can figure out how to update it or fix anything. Good luck

The biggest feature is no ads with the apps however if your rooted with AdAway you shouldn't have any ads because Ive never had a an ad in the weather app. Think of this way when you ask their thinking hahaha I know something you dont know lol. Than when you figure it out youll be resentful and bitter so youll do the same thing to anyone that ask you because you'll say to yourself no one ever helped me out so they can figure out themselves and of course hahaha I know something you dont know lol. This has to stop

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Aboody Shaker

Aboody Shaker

Aug 19, 2017
She probably wont tell you because on XDA whenever someone figures something out they think it makes them special or more knowledgeable and they ignore people asking.

I however don't do that. The way it works is you have to extract the apks into a select folder and than you have to have root access to put them in your system folder that already has the clock apk for example. But heres the trick no one will tell you that makes the difference. You have to sign the apk and you do with apk signer pro on the playstore for a 1 or 2 dollars or theres other ways. Than you want to keep backups of the apk and remove it out of the system folder and replace it with the new apk with the same name and 644 permissions. I did it with the clock app to test it and it worked. Its takes forever and there really isnt nothing new so its pointless in some sense. However thats how you do it. What I gave was an explanation youll notice that on a website designed for people who want to do more with their phones you see short answers without any explanation at all and the truth is because they dont want to tell anyone. They say I dont spoon feed noobs. Cant ask for ETAs because the truth is they dont know if they can figure out how to update it or fix anything. Good luck

The biggest feature is no ads with the apps however if your rooted with AdAway you shouldn't have any ads because Ive never had a an ad in the weather app. Think of this way when you ask their thinking hahaha I know something you dont know lol. Than when you figure it out youll be resentful and bitter so youll do the same thing to anyone that ask you because you'll say to yourself no one ever helped me out so they can figure out themselves and of course hahaha I know something you dont know lol. This has to stop
Thanks bro you are a hero 👌👌💖

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys I want to share with you some apps from OneUI 4.0 Beta. This zip is compatible with all devices running OneUI 3.0+

At the moment just some apps are included into my zip such as:

- Clock
    - Messaging
    - Calendar
    - Digital Wellbeing
    - Keyboard and Emoji's (Thanks to @TechDev18)
    - Dialer and InCall backgrounds
    - Gallery
    - Bixby Routines
    - Always ON Display
    - Finder
    - Game Launcher
    - Weather
    - Samsung Reminder

- More to come very soon!

HOW TO INSTALL?
    Download the "FLASH_THIS_BEFORE.zip
    Flash it and then reboot system
    Reboot again to recovery and flash OneUI4.0_Ported_Apps.zip

DISCLAIMER
    I will be aware of your problems caused by root like tripped knox... When you flash something like this you may know about the risks you are going to find in! Remember that these apps come from a BETA FIRMWARE so could be unstable or simply can't work for all devices. Also the zip is made to work on TWRP 3.3.1.0 with system/system partition. Other zips will come later. Make a backup before flashing this, otherwise don't report for bootlooped device. Just report for app freezing/force closing. This project is open to all, who wants to share other ported apps is free to write to me and I'll add credits to him obviously

BUGS:
    Let me know

DOWNLOAD LINK

IF YOU LIKE MY WORKS YOU CAN DONATE ME AT THIS email/link WITH PAYPAL:
    [email protected]
    same issue as previous versions, dont install or made any change in device ( Galaxy A30 with Anndroid 11 OneUI 3.1 )
    can you tell how to replace apks ? where to put them ?
    thanks in advance.