How To Guide [OneUi 4.0 Public Beta] Download and install in here! [Exynos)

Search This thread

lytoh

Jul 7, 2016
Does anyone still have the problem of icons that appear as popup when opening applications? In the previous beta in the changelog it said that it was fixed and it was not like that, and in the stable one either.

Attachments

• IMG_20211116_093848_826.jpg
    IMG_20211116_093848_826.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 185
  • Screen_Recording_20211116-093720_One UI Home.mp4
    5.1 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: adamlee2012
D

Deleted member 8730448

Does anyone still have the problem of icons that appear as popup when opening applications? In the previous beta in the changelog it said that it was fixed and it was not like that, and in the stable one either.
What you see isn't a bug, but the Android 12 splashscreen feature.

ytgbg

Jul 15, 2013
Stable OneUI 4 Android 12 on my S21+ feels and runs amazing.
After update through AlianceX app I went to recovery and wiped cache and after that ran the Galaxy App Booster to optimize all my apps and let the phone to settle in.
Now OneUI is just a bliss to use, epic smoothness and speed.

ytgbg

Jul 15, 2013
By the way, my S21+ is bought from Spain and I run the whole time the Betas with UK bin files and upgraded to Stable with what seems to be Stable UK bin file shared here (each time I updated with AlianceX app by the way).
Let's see if I get next OTA update for December or it is 100% sure that I must go through the ODIN way.

tonineri

May 13, 2014
Milan
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
For those whose Google Pay isn't working:

Apps > Google Play Services > Force Stop, then go into Storage, and then Clear cache.
Finally, go into Manage Storage and "CLEAR ALL DATA". Then close all apps. Go into Google Pay, and then you can set it back up there, and it should work.

Still can't use Google Pay, even after updating from Beta 4 to Stable on Ultra 5G.

Thanks @jackdowsonuk . That did the trick.

enij

May 4, 2011
Milan
By the way, my S21+ is bought from Spain and I run the whole time the Betas with UK bin files and upgraded to Stable with what seems to be Stable UK bin file shared here (each time I updated with AlianceX app by the way).
Let's see if I get next OTA update for December or it is 100% sure that I must go through the ODIN way.
You'll receive OTA.

Reactions: ytgbg

Top Liked Posts