• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How To Guide [OneUi 4.0 Public Beta] Download and install in here! [Exynos)

Search This thread

bajk10

Feb 3, 2019
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Tried changing CSC from INU to DBT and connect to German VPN. I see the One UI banner in Members app. However unable to register. Guess need German SIM to register. Now I am stuck with DBT CSC code and not able to change it back to INU.

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Tried changing CSC from INU to DBT and connect to German VPN. I see the One UI banner in Members app. However unable to register. Guess need German SIM to register. Now I am stuck with DBT CSC code and not able to change it back to INU.
Factory reset should fix it. By the way I don't know why you guys messing up with CSC instead installing beta with recovery sideload?

joloxx9joloxx9

Jul 6, 2011
How you have changed to DBT? with Samkey?
I doubt:
1632293817056.png

bajk10

Feb 3, 2019
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Sideloaded to A12. Then was able to dial code *#272*IME# and change to DBT. But code is not working anymore after CSC change to DBT. Downgraded to A11 using INU firmware but still hangs on to DBT. Changed to IXD which worked. Tried INU on top of it but still shows DBT.
What codes appearing in settings - about phone - software info - service provide SW ver? post ss if possible
If last code set to INU then it's fine.

Top Liked Posts