• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How To Guide [OneUi 4.0 Public Beta] Download and install in here! [Exynos)

Search This thread
Some news of beta 1 for S21+? I reload the page each 1hs at day 😩
Im waiting for a German SIM to be delivered to me. I just hope i wont lose the race with the enrolment. I had all my hope on making that SIM to an eSIM, but apparently in Germany you cannot convert it when on Prepaid. Considering that Samsung hasnt pushed UK and Poland yet, i may end up being the only option for this :LOL: , what a mess.

Reactions: ezekbz and fdorr

Darbar1701

Nov 25, 2016
Im waiting for a German SIM to be delivered to me. I just hope i wont lose the race with the enrolment. I had all my hope on making that SIM to an eSIM, but apparently in Germany you cannot convert it when on Prepaid. Considering that Samsung hasnt pushed UK and Poland yet, i may end up being the only option for this :LOL: , what a mess.
Can you tell me where you got the SIM card I got one last year but it wouldn't connect to any network in Ireland, cheers

Darbar1701

Nov 25, 2016
I'm hearing they've no petrol over in England now, good luck with them getting the beta out!!

Last edited:

Orlaf

Nov 18, 2017
Italy
From 26 to 28 September is the harvest festival in Korea.

I don't know if Samsung will be able to release anything this week.

Edit: My mistake. Harvest festival already happened from 20 to 22 September. :D

Darbar1701

Nov 25, 2016
I'd say it'll open in the middle of the night (I think it did before), to let all the hardcore beta testers in first haha

erul

Apr 4, 2010
Screenshot_20210927-234519_Twitter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Keyvannn and maxq1

Top Liked Posts