• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How To Guide [OneUi 4.0 Public Beta] Download and install in here! [Exynos)

Search This thread

Hedrush

Jan 1, 2017
Glasgow
You cheap bastard 🙂😊😃
Ultra should have been for the wife, hahahaha.
Anyway, jokes aside enroll wife's S21+ also in the beta program when available, please! Then share the S21+ sideload zip 🤫
Haha 😂 She wanted the plus as its a lot lighter and thinner than the ultra and she has small hands 😏

Yeah we will both sign up for the beta when it drops.

Reactions: ytgbg

Hedrush

Jan 1, 2017
Glasgow
Apparently, today nothing will be released.

I still don't understand why all you expect a release today xD.
Because previous betas have been two weeks apart (it's 2 weeks today since beta 1) and the UK and Poland usually get in on the action when the second beta drops. Personally I don't think it will be today but I'll be happy to be proven wrong.

Reactions: ytgbg

ytgbg

Jul 15, 2013
Haha 😂 She wanted the plus as its a lot lighter and thinner than the ultra and she has small hands 😏

Yeah we will both sign up for the beta when it drops.
Don't forget to download and share the OTA zip for us first, mate.
S21+ user here (including me) are in desperation already, hahahahha

Reactions: fdorr

Orlaf

Nov 18, 2017
Italy
Because previous betas have been two weeks apart (it's 2 weeks today since beta 1) and the UK and Poland usually get in on the action when the second beta drops. Personally I don't think it will be today but I'll be happy to be proven wrong.

I know this. Indeed I said that Samsung actions are unpredictable, until beta is not fully started.

Usually this type of predictions could be done just after beta 2 or so.

ezekbz

Oct 30, 2015
Bs As
Samsung Galaxy S21+
Don't forget to download and share the OTA zip for us first, mate.
S21+ user here (including me) are in desperation already, hahahahha
So much despair like this? Hahaha

PicsArt_09-28-09.23.14.jpg

Adam1906KSC

Oct 26, 2018
Is look beta for UK next week

Reactions: dacare78 and ytgbg
Also there is plenty of people who got no clue what they are doing. There is no point to release something when it's broken. There must be a reason why beta 2 is still not up
You mean the ones that, even before flashing ask what adb is? And when they do flash, they return with "why is the battery so ****", or "i cannot theme this and that", "good lock does not work", "i lost google pay"?

I feel you. Seems like a majority too. It's like going to war and being puzzled why people are shooting at you.

• Haha
Reactions: Keyvannn and ytgbg

Top Liked Posts