• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How To Guide [OneUi 4.0 Public Beta] Download and install in here! [Exynos)

Search This thread

Orlaf

Nov 18, 2017
Italy
Remember this LOL

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210929-130633_Samsung Internet Beta.png
    Screenshot_20210929-130633_Samsung Internet Beta.png
    302.6 KB · Views: 181
Reactions: Phidam__

Hedrush

Jan 1, 2017
Glasgow
I don't think a Samsung community manager would know anything about when firmwares are going to drop tbh. These people are there to monitor the forum, they won't know anything about firmware release times.

My guess is that it will drop at end of the week, either tomorrow or Friday. This is based on absolutely nothing but my own personal opinion.

Reactions: carlitobahsoun

carlitobahsoun

Sep 26, 2012
beirut lebanon
I don't think a Samsung community manager would know anything about when firmwares are going to drop tbh. These people are there to monitor the forum, they won't know anything about firmware release times.

My guess is that it will drop at end of the week, either tomorrow or Friday. This is based on absolutely nothing but my own personal opinion.
agree with u

Reactions: Hedrush

mauriciokohan

Apr 16, 2019

Orlaf

Nov 18, 2017
Italy

5 October is my Jolly.

Reactions: Hedrush

adamlee2012

Jun 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I think it must be to receive beta 2, for those who do not have 1 yet.
The UK usually gets the updated 1 week after Germany, I agree it's pretty quick to receive the next day, also after Testing the 1st beta, and comparing it with Android 11, it's not a great experience, the animation and general performance on Android 11 is smoooooth, the beta is a bit of a mesS when it comes to animations and performance. 2nd beta will be better as they've had 3 weeks to fix bugs.

mauriciokohan

Apr 16, 2019
The UK usually gets the updated 1 week after Germany, I agree it's pretty quick to receive the next day, also after Testing the 1st beta, and comparing it with Android 11, it's not a great experience, the animation and general performance on Android 11 is smoooooth, the beta is a bit of a mesS when it comes to animations and performance. 2nd beta will be better as they've had 3 weeks to fix bugs.
I agree

joloxx9joloxx9

Jul 6, 2011
UK
Hard to believe. People got no clue but constantly throw dates etc like they are sure. Don't understound you all, they will release when they ready, maybe this night maybe next week. Spamming regarding that make no sence.

Top Liked Posts