• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How To Guide [OneUi 4.0 Public Beta] Download and install in here! [Exynos)

Search This thread

mauriciokohan

Apr 16, 2019

adamlee2012

Jun 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
@Orlaf when beta 3 arrives will you let me know if they fixed battery and performance. I found this on twitter but don't know how true it is. Thank you. If it's decent enough I may return to the beta 👌😁 sorry I can't report any errors now for you guys or any suggestions but I'm sure there's others officially enrolled who can submit errors ect.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211017-181135_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20211017-181135_Twitter.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:

Orlaf

Nov 18, 2017
Italy
@Orlaf when beta 3 arrives will you let me know if they fixed battery and performance. I found this on twitter but don't know how true it is. Thank you. If it's decent enough I may return to the bet 👌😁 sorry I can't report any errors now for you guys or any suggestions but I'm sure there's others officially enrolled who can submit errors ect.
I hope someone here stayed on Beta 2, otherwise I won't be able to install Beta 3 to make sure of the improvements.

P.S: Anyway the point 5 of your screenshot it's interesting. 🤔

I think I'm the only one who's rolled back, there's still people on the beta that are active on here.
996B army here, on Beta 2 and somehow managed to successfully enroll for the beta all while sideloaded.

I will snatch that Beta 3 even if i have to downgrade to Gingerbread. No chance i am reverting to A11, i knew what a Beta meant, and i'll take one for the team. Besides, it's stable as hell.

Power to the people.

A12 compared to previous betas (A11...) has more attention on usability. All my payment apps and bank apps works properly, no obvious crashes so far. As for battery.. issues non of the people reporting here can be taken seriously. That's not how battery issues are measured. ;). Another thing people don't realize is that a lot of the data from betas are automated...

Reactions: P-KAY 2323

ytgbg

Jul 15, 2013
I hope someone here stayed on Beta 2, otherwise I won't be able to install Beta 3 to make sure of the improvements.

P.S: Anyway the point 5 of your screenshot it's interesting. 🤔
Don't worry I am here hardcore beta user and will stay on it. Never Downgrade is my motto, hahahahha! Beta 2 has been great to me, Beta 3 looks very promising according to all inside information on twitter and internet.
My S21+ is ready for the next Beta! :)

adamlee2012

Jun 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I have beta 2 waiting for me to update, I'm wondering when beta 3 releases will I jump straight to 3 if I choose to update or will I need to update to beta 2 1st? Im going to wait to see what beta 3 brings before deciding.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211018-063240_Software update.jpg
    Screenshot_20211018-063240_Software update.jpg
    462.8 KB · Views: 98

Orlaf

Nov 18, 2017
Italy
I have beta 2 waiting for me to update, I'm wondering when beta 3 releases will I jump straight to 3 if I choose to update or will I need to update to beta 2 1st? Im going to wait to see what beta 3 brings before deciding.
Worry about that when will be released...next week.

There are too many things to implement and fix.

BiG_FooT

Nov 17, 2012
Rotterdam area
Anyone knows in which country beta program is (still) open? Germany? UK? I'm not In a country where Beta is available and could order a SIM from UK or Germany quite easy.

Top Liked Posts