• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How To Guide [OneUi 4.0 Public Beta] Download and install in here! [Exynos)

Search This thread

Darbar1701

Nov 25, 2016
My battery is better i think with one UI 4

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211018-194416_Device care.jpg
    Screenshot_20211018-194416_Device care.jpg
    420.9 KB · Views: 121

Orlaf

Nov 18, 2017
Italy
Like what? i dont have many problems with beta 2, and its not like they have to fix every single bug in one beta release...
- Crap animations.
- Bad (not totally...luckily) battery consumption.
- System lags (like during swype to home, after apply a custom system color palette).
- Some missing sources here and there (like the missing name on Archive app).

Plus there are some new stuff to implement, that will be unveiled at Samsung Keynote (based on a rumor).

It's not easy to offer a new Beta in 2 weeks, with all these things to do...I guess.

adamlee2012

Jun 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
- Crap animations.
- System lags (like during swype to home, after apply a custom system color palette).

Plus there are some new stuff to implement, that will be unveiled at Samsung Keynote (based on a rumor).

It's not easy to offer a new Beta in 2 weeks, with all these things to do...I guess.
There's usually 7-8 beta updates. There's no way they can offer a beta every 3 weeks. We would be in February before the stable release, I think they'll be every 1-2weeks after 3rd beta. Stable release in December.
And I still think beta 3 will be tomorrow.

arovik

Aug 8, 2008
Samsung Galaxy S21
- Crap animations.

Why do you think they will implement more new features? That's not how it works.. New features are saved for new models.. The only new features we get is those already in the beta

Orlaf

Nov 18, 2017
Italy
Why do you think they will implement more new features? That's not how it works.. New features are saved for new models.. The only new features we get is those already in the beta
You don't pay attention to the comments that are made here...apparently.

I have already written that it is not my thought, but a rumor:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211017-181135_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20211017-181135_Twitter.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 138

Top Liked Posts