• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How To Guide [OneUi 4.0 Public Beta] Download and install in here! [Exynos)

Search This thread

mauriciokohan

Apr 16, 2019

Orlaf

Nov 18, 2017
Italy
Really "unusual"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211019-145618_Gallery.png
    Screenshot_20211019-145618_Gallery.png
    210.6 KB · Views: 225

Orlaf

Nov 18, 2017
Italy
As long it is this week, I am OK with that. After all we want as stable build as possible and working as intended new features.
I'm happy of that, clearly. It's just a new timeline for me.

Samsung was Tuesday rock solid for two versions, by now. :D

Guess they (like already said by @adamlee2012) are simply speeding up the development, to reach stable phase in late November.

P.S: Seems that "Android System Intelligence" app, improved system smooth a bit, after its second update.

Reactions: adamlee2012

olafsand

Jan 25, 2011
I'm happy of that, clearly. It's just a new timeline for me.

Samsung was Tuesday rock solid for two versions, by now. :D

Guess they (like already said by @adamlee2012) are simply speeding up the development, to reach stable phase in late November.

P.S: Seems that "Android System Intelligence" app, improved system smooth a bit, after its second update.
Same feeling here, today was second update for that yes :)

Reactions: Orlaf

lawtq

Oct 12, 2011
Huawei Mate X2
I'm off tomorrow and Friday so hopefully it drops on one of those days, I'll have time to play around with it lol
We're so sad aren't we. I'd do the same in your position 😂 will tinker with it to death when it drops

Right now I'm playing with iphone 13 pro max! Yep. Tried the dark side. First ios phone ever.

So far ONE HOUR 13 minutes SOT and I'm at 77% battery! Oh did I mention I always charge to 80% only!? So I've only used 3% battery in that time! Jesus Christ of Nazareth! Unless Arm v9 phones can match this, I'm defecting to ios! I can't believe I'm actually saying this myself

Currently at ONE HOUR 41 MINUTES SOT! Used camera a good amount, so it's not really that light a usage, not super heavy either. Utterly impressive! Flabbergasted. No real difference on 4g either! What magic is this!? 5% drain only!

Apologise for off topic Ness! I couldn't hold it in!

Attachments

• ECEA05FA-C6E0-437A-B6F5-B85D20DCFAD7.png
    ECEA05FA-C6E0-437A-B6F5-B85D20DCFAD7.png
    744.3 KB · Views: 148
  • 5C284224-79C0-48D1-BA02-B8D2622DED5A.png
    5C284224-79C0-48D1-BA02-B8D2622DED5A.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 148
Last edited:

adamlee2012

Jun 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
We're so sad aren't we. I'd do the same in your position 😂 will tinker with it to death when it drops

Right now I'm playing with iphone 13 pro max! Yep. Tried the dark side. First ios phone ever.

So far ONE HOUR 13 minutes SOT and I'm at 77% battery! Oh did I mention I always charge to 80% only!? So I've only used 3% battery in that time! Jesus Christ of Nazareth! Unless Arm v9 phones can match this, I'm defecting to ios! I can't believe I'm actually saying this myself

Currently at ONE HOUR 41 MINUTES SOT! Used camera a good amount, so it's not really that light a usage, not super heavy either. Utterly impressive! Flabbergasted. No real difference on 4g either! What magic is this!? 5% drain only!

Apologise for off topic Ness! I couldn't hold it in!
Doesn't make sense does it, the S21U on paper should have better battery than the iPhone 13 pro max, 5000mah, same display technology, both have 5NM processors. Yet the S21U just seems to drain quicker despite having a bigger battery.

Reactions: lawtq

joloxx9joloxx9

Jul 6, 2011
As long it is this week, I am OK with that. After all we want as stable build as possible and working as intended new features.
If it's not going to be this week than what? Seriously people, make a tea, go sleep etc. They work to bring bug free software and constantly someone is asking for new build... They will release it when they are ready, if they have some major bugs they might want to hold it.
I would like to see your reply when they release it with major bugs, that would create a lot of cry in this topic.

XperiaLover

Feb 26, 2011
Erbil
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Flashing beta programme has benefits for the final release time frame but honestly it's hard for all fans the long waiting when a version has too many bugs such in beta 2, I feel I have a mobile of 2 years' old. A funny one when you reply to am email in ms outlook, the keyboard case will switch that not allowing me to continue. Aside of the middle bottom of minimise app stops time to time.

adamlee2012

Jun 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
If it's not going to be this week than what? Seriously people, make a tea, go sleep etc. They work to bring bug free software and constantly someone is asking for new build... They will release it when they are ready, if they have some major bugs they might want to hold it.
I would like to see your reply when they release it with major bugs, that would create a lot of cry in this topic.
It took 3 weeks for beta 2 which has more bugs than beta 1 so it doesn't matter if they spend 1 week or 3 week. It's a beta, there will be bugs.

P-KAY 2323

Sep 2, 2014
Pune
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Doesn't make sense does it, the S21U on paper should have better battery than the iPhone 13 pro max, 5000mah, same display technology, both have 5NM processors. Yet the S21U just seems to drain quicker despite having a bigger battery.
Apple is just that we'll integrated and optimised. I'd have jumped over ages ago if not for the crappy policies. Iphones are for people that want their devices to "just work" without modding. But I love customisation and Apple seriously doesn't like giving people the choice to.

Reactions: lawtq

Dade98

Jan 26, 2016
Yes but ios don't have multitasking...it's easy have better battery without multitasking...

Top Liked Posts