• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How To Guide [OneUi 4.0 Public Beta] Download and install in here! [Exynos)

Search This thread

Orlaf

Nov 18, 2017
Italy
On twitter, i saw people talking about the beta 3 scroll animation when you reach the bottom/top of the page of an app but i'm pretty sure it was available in beta 2, right?
This is the overscroll animation on Beta 2

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20211020-201328_Gallery.gif
    SmartSelect_20211020-201328_Gallery.gif
    979 KB · Views: 177
Reactions: adamlee2012

mauriciokohan

Apr 16, 2019
I just ordered a Pixel 6 Pro 256Gb (White). I want to see first-hand who is better for me, Samsung or Pixel. I will sell to the loser! I am from Chile, but once it is available, it will arrive in two weeks. I am nervous.

Reactions: vlubosh

Darbar1701

Nov 25, 2016
Do I just need to open the Canary app once it starts downloading? Or do I need do something in the app, it's not out yet so don't get excited!!

Oct 13, 2021
São Paulo
Can I instala US or German on Brazilian samsung with CSC change só its stay ZTO ? Will I get later the beta update and the oficial when it's release here ?
I'm in Brazil too..
Back with S20+ and OneUI 3.0 beta I flashed French CSC with Odin, then sideload beta to beta until stable release.

The problem are with some apps like Samsung Pay, which will work, but with ads pointed to the CSC location.
And when the stable release is out, you will need to flash via Odin (and lost all apps and data - factory reset) to recover your csc.

My question is WHAT csc we can install.. US unlocked works good on Brazilian phones, but I don't know what csc it is.

x-geo

Jan 20, 2011
Bogota
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
I'm in Brazil too..
Back with S20+ and OneUI 3.0 beta I flashed French CSC with Odin, then sideload beta to beta until stable release.

The problem are with some apps like Samsung Pay, which will work, but with ads pointed to the CSC location.
And when the stable release is out, you will need to flash via Odin (and lost all apps and data - factory reset) to recover your csc.

My question is WHAT csc we can install.. US unlocked works good on Brazilian phones, but I don't know what csc it is.
i have a question, did you only flash a compatible csc with the beta or did you change the csc

Top Liked Posts