• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How To Guide [OneUi 4.0 Public Beta] Download and install in here! [Exynos)

Search This thread

ytgbg

Jul 15, 2013
Well, Beta 3 is live in Korea since yesterday, so if not today or tomorrow it will come to us Monday.
It is OK I think, as we know that Beta 3 exist and it is in distribution.
We can wait few days.
Now imagine us S21+ folks that have to wait for UK Beta 3 to be released and watching you guys with S21 and Ultra getting the Beta 3 before us from Germany Beta where only S21 and Ultra users participate, hahahahahahahah Then complain :)

adamlee2012

Jun 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Well, Beta 3 is live in Korea since yesterday, so if not today or tomorrow it will come to us Monday.
It is OK I think, as we know that Beta 3 exist and it is in distribution.
We can wait few days.
Now imagine us S21+ folks that have to wait for UK Beta 3 to be released and watching you guys with S21 and Ultra getting the Beta 3 before us from Germany Beta where only S21 and Ultra users participate, hahahahahahahah Then complain :)
True, At least we get it OTA. 😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211021-131229_Software update.jpg
    Screenshot_20211021-131229_Software update.jpg
    555.7 KB · Views: 357

fdorr

Apr 30, 2007
Buenos Aires
I do not know and to be honest do not care, they will release it in Europe when "it's ready". People seems to completely not understound how software is made/ tested and they only want contsant updates even when build is not ready etc.
I do not agree..
Beta 2 it's not ready and we are using it... Beta 3 will not be ready either...
But I hope it's better than beta 2

Reactions: cooldude20000

Top Liked Posts