• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How To Guide [OneUi 4.0 Public Beta] Download and install in here! [Exynos)

Search This thread

StepBrObiwan Kenobi

Aug 10, 2015
Johannesburg
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Everything is super smooth right?? 😍 Best beta yet. Too early to comment on battery life.
Yeah definitely smoother. Overall feels more enjoyable. They fixed the random system UI crashes . Battery life yet to say but not looking to bad at all. I do use this phone more than I care to admit so I'll have to provide feedback on that later but as is I'm very impressed.

Reactions: Niellsson

StepBrObiwan Kenobi

Aug 10, 2015
Johannesburg
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I'm really happy with this beta (so far), i rolled back from beta 2 to stable last week because it was just really laggy and i had battery issues even after wiping cache and doing a full reset. Every problem i had seems to have been solved with beta 3 (idk about the battery yet but i'm optimistic)
Beta 3's definitely shown me a more pleasant side of Android 12. Memory usage seems more realistic now too

wiebbelling

May 9, 2014
Dois Vizinhos
Updated to beta 3 and its showing some type of splash screen when you open an app, it shows just the app icon, it take more time to open the and its really ugly depending on the app, is there some way to turn it off?

Screenshot_20211022-133516.jpg

mcgomfer

Sep 2, 2015
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
I'm trying to install the update following all the steps, but it won't work. Using powershell I type in adb devices and it recogizes the command. have put the update.zip in platform tools folder, I go to recovery and type in again adb devices and it says that the device is connected, then I type in adb sideload update.zip, and get this message "adb: failed to stat file update.zip. No such file or directory. Can someone help me get this setup, don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Darbar1701

Nov 25, 2016
I'm trying to install the update following all the steps, but it won't work. Using powershell I type in adb devices and it recogizes the command. have put the update.zip in platform tools folder, I go to recovery and type in again adb devices and it says that the device is connected, then I type in adb sideload update.zip, and get this message "adb: failed to stat file update.zip. No such file or directory. Can someone help me get this setup, don't know what I'm doing wrong.
You need to use command prompt, not powershell

eyadtahayna

Oct 22, 2017
I have an issue when scrolling in any application and I receive a notification the scrolling is so stuttering and disgusting 😒 anyone facing this ?

Top Liked Posts