• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How To Guide [OneUi 4.0 Public Beta] Download and install in here! [Exynos)

Search This thread

mcgomfer

Sep 2, 2015
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Did you follow the youtube tutorial? For me it works like a charm. Check if you are using the same command as shown in the video
Yes following all the steps. But when I type in adb devices, it reads the device ok, and it shows as connected, but when I type in command adb sideload update.zip, it gives me error, that it can't find the file and the file is in the folder indicated in instructions.

XkobiX

Apr 9, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Yes following all the steps. But when I type in adb devices, it reads the device ok, and it shows as connected, but when I type in command adb sideload update.zip, it gives me error, that it can't find the file and the file is in the folder indicated in instructions.
Oohh sorry. I thought you are using alliance shield app. For your adb issue, the file should be on your pc on the same folder where you run the adb.exe ... but try another simplest way, try to download alliance shield app, it is way way more easy. Look at this easy tutorial :
Put the file on your internal storage and flash it.

Good luck.

biden_trump

Oct 27, 2020
Oohh sorry. I thought you are using alliance shield app. For your adb issue, the file should be on your pc on the same folder where you run the adb.exe ... but try another simplest way, try to download alliance shield app, it is way way more easy. Look at this easy tutorial :
Put the file on your internal storage and flash it.

Good luck.
Did Samsung patch this in beta 3? I tried for fun and it cant load..

vegetaleb

Feb 26, 2010
Beirut
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I think its possible , if you regested in oneui4 beta you need downgrade to android 11 AUIE
then you can again upgrade to last oneui4 beta directly AUIE --> ZUJG
In 1st post it's possible but actually still for beta 2, perhaps @Hedrush can help for Beta 3

Update One Ui 4 beta from October security (Beta 2)
Galaxy S21 AUIE --> ZUJ1 (thanks to Adam1906KSC)
Galaxy S21+ AUIE --> ZUJ1 (thanks to Hedrush)
Galaxy S21U AUIE --> ZUJ1 (thanks to Hedrush)

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
I think its possible , if you regested in oneui4 beta you need downgrade to android 11 AUIE
then you can again upgrade to last oneui4 beta directly AUIE --> ZUJG
No, it won't work like that except if beta registration starts newly in some countries
Else needs to update all beta, like
From UHD to all 3 beta and
From UIE to both beta
And subsequent when release

Top Liked Posts