• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How To Guide [OneUi 4.0 Public Beta] Download and install in here! [Exynos)

Search This thread

mauriciokohan

Apr 16, 2019
Guys, when samsung release the first stable androide 12 it will be necessary format data to flash it via odin? Or we (who sideloades beta versions) can flash it without loose data?
hello! When Samsung releases stable Android 12, for your region or CSC, it will arrive via OTA and you will lose no data. As long as you have the patience to wait for it to be released in your region. I live in Chile, but I have CSC DBT so I will receive via OTA, the stable version, even though I have downloaded the betas via sideload

irancosta

May 13, 2013
Lisbon
www.facebook.com
hello! When Samsung releases stable Android 12, for your region or CSC, it will arrive via OTA and you will lose no data. As long as you have the patience to wait for it to be released in your region. I live in Chile, but I have CSC DBT so I will receive via OTA, the stable version, even though I have downloaded the betas via sideload
Thank you very much, dude. My CSC is TPH (Portugal). I have downloaded the betas via sideload too! 😉

Reactions: mauriciokohan

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Thank you very much, dude. My CSC is TPH (Portugal). I have downloaded the betas via sideload too! 😉
No need to wait for your CSC, when Stable release (for any CSC with OXM group) , simply download and flash using odin. If you use file Home_CSC*tar.md5, it won't wipe data. If you use CSC_*tar.md5 it will wipe data.

Yes following all the steps. But when I type in adb devices, it reads the device ok, and it shows as connected, but when I type in command adb sideload update.zip, it gives me error, that it can't find the file and the file is in the folder indicated in instructions.
type 'dir' on your command prompt to see if the file exists and what it is called. All you need to do is to the type the right filename.

this is what I use ...

adb sideload 827574d6c6a4447693c8f6386771ea0a.bin

etc... etc ....

of course if you are using Linux ... its .... 'ls' but you know that...

Top Liked Posts