• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How To Guide [OneUi 4.0 Public Beta] Download and install in here! [Exynos)

Search This thread

ser8210

May 16, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
guys what about goodlock modules what work in beta ? anyone plz ?
Tip:

SoundAssistant module it's partially compatible with One Ui 4: you can enable multiple sound playback and other options, but not stuff related to volume panel (included single app volumes).

Other modules and applications that also work partially or completely if launched from the activity launcher or another similar application are:
Multistar
Lockstar
Clockface
Navstar
Quickstar
Notistar
Other modules that can be executed from the activity launcher application that also allows creating a shortcut to the activity on the home screen are:
Priority mode and game booster plus.
In my case, being able to run the game booster plus allowed me to solve the problems of games that had a huge lag or directly did not work and blocked the phone. I solved everything by unchecking the frame booster option.
I'm still looking for little tricks and I hope this little contribution is helpful.

Salu2

Reactions: carlitobahsoun

mcgomfer

Sep 2, 2015
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
I was just wondering is it possible that the reason my file doesn't appear is because of my CSC, because although I can install for example a firmware like from the Uk, which is isn't my country, it installs it ok, but if I go to software information, in operator software, although I have installed UK firmware, it only recognized the firmware from my country. Would this perhaps be the issue for the update not working?

mcgomfer

Sep 2, 2015
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
I have BTU firmware installed to install update, but in service provider information, BTU doesn't show up, only carrier of my country, would this be an issue when installing the update, because it could explain, why the update isn't working, that phone won't detect the update.zip file. If this is the cause of the problem, does anyone know how to fix this?

Reactions: jayden2009

mcgomfer

Sep 2, 2015
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
I have BTU firmware installed to install update, but in service provider information, BTU doesn't show up, only carrier of my country, would this be an issue when installing the update, because it could explain, why the update isn't working, that phone won't detect the update.zip file. If this is the cause of the problem, does anyone know how to fix this?
Screenshot_20211023-105444_Settings.jpg

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
I was just wondering is it possible that the reason my file doesn't appear is because of my CSC, because although I can install for example a firmware like from the Uk, which is isn't my country, it installs it ok, but if I go to software information, in operator software, although I have installed UK firmware, it only recognized the firmware from my country. Would this perhaps be the issue for the update not working?
Any logic How come any csc hide a file?
If file not seen then something you are messing. There are plenty of guides available how to adb update from pc, simply manage for PC.

davedes

May 9, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S21
Do I just type in dir, no other command?
Download the beta file, rename it update.zip move it from the download folder to your phones main internal storage. Download alliance shield, follow the YouTube video and it will install. No PC or ADB required.

If you are on October security patch you cannot jump straight to beta 3 so install beta 2 first then 3 right after using the same method above.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

mcgomfer

Sep 2, 2015
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Download the beta file, rename it update.zip move it from the download folder to your phones main internal storage. Download alliance shield, follow the YouTube video and it will install. No PC or ADB required.

If you are on October security patch you cannot jump straight to beta 3 so install beta 2 first then 3 right after using the same method above.

Hope this helps.
I've tried that app, but just like with abd, it doesn't detect the update.zip file

Top Liked Posts