• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How To Guide [OneUi 4.0 Public Beta] Download and install in here! [Exynos)

Search This thread

mauriciokohan

Apr 16, 2019
Now that I have been interacting with my Smartphone, I see that Beta 3 is an improvement. However, what Samsung should put all its effort into is in the animations of the apps, it still has a lot to do.

Reactions: bromonano

darkoj2007

Nov 12, 2012
Skopje
I think material theming is not good as on stock android 12 but do the job. There are some strange colour palletes and all are bleached, not strong colours like it should be. Thanks god there is Theme Park module.

Reactions: ^^rac and Atix Neon

MMarkkk

Feb 10, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211024-090206_Device care.jpg
    Screenshot_20211024-090206_Device care.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 149
  • Wow
Reactions: Tristan17

X3D

Is there an MD5 for Galaxy S21U AUIE --> ZUJ1 and ZUJ1 - - >ZUJG files?
Opera downloads are weird, it says 55% done at 200kb/s then 5 minutes later it says download completed 15 minutes ago
Then you simply use another browser. Try to do more for yourself than requesting for more from the wonderful members who already provided the existing links which everyone downloads from except you who clearly knows the problem is your browser but would rather ask for more than self-solve the issue. Sorry if i sound pissed. My S21+ screen went blank and i'm yet to get it back from samsung since 4weeks now. 🙄

Reactions: ytgbg
Nov 30, 2011
Guys i still have lag with opening and closing apps, did wiped cache, any options left ?
Ok I found a workaround for this. If I change the resolution to HD instead of FHD or 2k, it will be smooth. The HD resolution looks fine to me, because I also set the screen zoom +1 level, everything looks sharp, and at this zoom level it looks more like the Android 12 in Pixel devices.

I also notice you can achieve this smoothness in FULL HD resolution by switching to 3 buttons navigation bar.

Reactions: jayden2009

mauriciokohan

Apr 16, 2019
Ok I found a workaround for this. If I change the resolution to HD instead of FHD or 2k, it will be smooth. The HD resolution looks fine to me, because I also set the screen zoom +1 level, everything looks sharp, and at this zoom level it looks more like the Android 12 in Pixel devices.

I also notice you can achieve this smoothness in FULL HD resolution by switching to 3 buttons navigation bar.
It's a shame to lose resolution or stop using gestures to improve those hideous animations. I hope Samsung gives that issue # 1 priority in beta 4.

Reactions: bromonano

^^rac

Dec 19, 2006
Cape Town

Hi guys... where to change this lol?

Top Liked Posts