• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How To Guide [OneUi 4.0 Public Beta] Download and install in here! [Exynos)

Search This thread

BiG_FooT

Nov 17, 2012
Rotterdam area

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211024-205038_Galaxy Max Hz.jpg
    Screenshot_20211024-205038_Galaxy Max Hz.jpg
    280 KB · Views: 159

FcukBloat

Jun 18, 2012
can someone using oneui 4 beta if with it it is possible again to hide punch hole? maybe from developer settings (i read somewhere Google added this option in a12).

i hate the punch hole..

before it was possibile to hide it on Samsung fw (app or display settings, full screen options or similar) but in last official oneui they removed this option... :( (Samsung shame)

thanks

erul

Apr 4, 2010
I suspect we already have that version as our beta build was created on the Friday.
The Beta Operation Manager on Samsung Members official forum announced that the company would soon release a hotfix update based on One UI 4.0 Beta 3. It will still carry firmware version G99xxXXU3ZUJG, but it will fix the bug that stopped some web browsers from working on the Galaxy S21 series. It will also prevent the Gallery app from crashing while sharing images.

BiG_FooT

Nov 17, 2012
Rotterdam area
Perhaps they will fix the super fast charge that some people missed
It seems like that it's working like intended by Samsung. They only changed the fact that in A11 25w charging was mentioned as Super Fast Charging. This is now only the case when you use a 45w charger. Only then it's Super Fast charging. So 25w charging is in A12 called Fast charging.

vegetaleb

Feb 26, 2010
Beirut
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
It seems like that it's working like intended by Samsung. They only changed the fact that in A11 25w charging was mentioned as Super Fast Charging. This is now only the case when you use a 45w charger. Only then it's Super Fast charging. So 25w charging is in A12 called Fast charging.
But the ebd resultvis the same? I mean it will take the same time to charge it on 25w as before?

cyberon

Jan 4, 2010
Google Nexus 4
Google Pixel
That makes no sense as will confuse regular users and cause a lot of warranty claims.

adamlee2012

Jun 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Settings -> Display -> Screen resolution -> HD+ 1600x720

FHD

can someone using oneui 4 beta if with it it is possible again to hide punch hole? maybe from developer settings (i read somewhere Google added this option in a12).

i hate the punch hole..

al oneui they removed this option...  (Samsung shame)

thanks

Its under

Its une

me)

thanks

Its

thanks

Irs

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211025-111922_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20211025-111922_Settings.jpg
    332.7 KB · Views: 102
Reactions: FcukBloat

RamHa

Today One Ui 4 testing has started in 7 countries:

- South Korea
- US
- UK,
- China
- India
- Germany
- Poland

How to install:
1: Open the Samsung Members app and select the pilot program banner
2: Download and install the software once you have registered as a beta user
3: just experience it

OTA file for update
Galaxy S21 G991B
Beta 1: AUHD -> ZUIC Click here to download (thanks to r/GalaxyS21 on Reddit)
Beta 2: ZUIC -> ZUJ1 Click here to download ( thank to @vlubosh )
Beta 3: ZUJ1 -> ZUJG Click here to download

Galaxy S21 Plus G996B
Beta 1: …
Beta 2: using UK file (AUIE -> ZUJ1)
Beta 3: ZUJ1 -> ZUJG click here to download

Galaxy S21 Ultra G998B
Beta 1: AUHD -> ZUIC Click here to download
Beta 2: ZUIC -> ZUJ1 Click here to download ( thanks @gashishpetim )
Beta 3: ZUJ1 -> ZUJG Click here to download
---------
Update One Ui 4 beta from October security (Beta 2)
Galaxy S21 AUIE --> ZUJ1 (thanks to Adam1906KSC)
Galaxy S21+ AUIE --> ZUJ1 (thanks to Hedrush)
Galaxy S21U AUIE --> ZUJ1 (thanks to Hedrush)

I need the OTA file to update on my phone (Version G99xB), if anyone has it please give me the link. Thanks you.
Which one first?? Detailed instr?? S21 Ultra Exynos. Adb devices found my phone, but always, no matter what, no matter if i rename it to.zip on phone or first in pc, or rwnane it update.zip or leave name as it is but rename it.zip sideloading failed. Yrs, adb works, samsung latest drivers instaled... error is often( adb or fadtboot error no 5 then no1 and no sideloading at all from pc to S21 Ultra, and im not beginner in that matter...is it perhaps problem bcz windows 11? Well its same as win 10 as i can tell.... what is detailed instructions? I mean: download first THIS file, rename it here like this, than sideload it like this, than download file no2 that, rename it here like this, than sideload it like that??? So, any DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS instaling BETA( which one first, which one next, which one ladt?) For S21 Ultra SM-G998B/DS? Tnx. Wellcome. Namaste 🖖🤝🙏

The Beta Operation Manager on Samsung Members official forum announced that the company would soon release a hotfix update based on One UI 4.0 Beta 3. It will still carry firmware version G99xxXXU3ZUJG, but it will fix the bug that stopped some web browsers from working on the Galaxy S21 series. It will also prevent the Gallery app from crashing while sharing images.

SK already got this update before us on Friday morning, look at the time of the post in their screenshot.
The EMEA release came after that post and was built *that* day.

So we may see something before beta 4, but dont be upset if you dont

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
I have seen manager's conversation screenshot and it was dated 22Oct and was regarding korean device if I am not wrong.
Also hot fix already received by korean model and we (having Exynos international model) have received OTA after releasing hot fix, So I believe our last beta already should have included this fix. Just confusing thing is sammobile probably posted old news today. I doubt we may receive this hot fix. Also I haven't seen any one complained about bug that was patched in hot fix on korean device.

Top Liked Posts