How To Guide [OneUi 4.0 Public Beta] Download and install in here! [Exynos)

Search This thread

franagan75

Apr 16, 2018
OPPO Find X5 Pro
I am happy with the beta 3 I see no differences in fluidity with the October patch and the battery is better than with beta 2, to be a beta the smartphone goes very well with beta 3

Darbar1701

Account currently disabled
Nov 25, 2016
Yeah I can't complain about the beta either

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211026-211256_Device care.jpg
    Screenshot_20211026-211256_Device care.jpg
    408.4 KB · Views: 83

runtime_Err0r

I'm staying on the beta the only thing I would normally miss is Google pay but I have the galaxy watch 4 so now I don't need it on the phone
The option "Mute connected phone" in the Galaxy Wareable APP is working for you? In my case my phone also vibrates and sound when I receive a notification while wearing the watch. I have tried a lot of things, even a factory reset in the phone but after some time working, starts to happen again :(

Darbar1701

Account currently disabled
Nov 25, 2016
The option "Mute connected phone" in the Galaxy Wareable APP is working for you? In my case my phone also vibrates and sound when I receive a notification while wearing the watch. I have tried a lot of things, even a factory reset in the phone but after some time working, starts to happen again :(
I don't know, I never have it on because my job is noisy so I just leave it on, I'll check tomorrow to see though

D

Deleted member 6703605

International Beta 3 it's already based on the "Hotfix Update".

Indeed its buildcode is: ZUJG, like the Korean hotfix.

Next update will be just Beta 4.
Are you sure about this?
In this post it says that the hotfix will have the same build number as the beta 3, introducing the bug fixes. So I assume that the beta 3 has been released with the buid ZUJG but now we'll have to wait the other update.

Also it says this: "Initially, Samsung will release the update in South Korea. Within a few days, it could be released in other markets where the One UI 4.0 beta program is active." So it's already been released in South Korea, I assume wil be released these days in the rest of the world.

Maybe we should wait a bit to this hotfix

Reactions: hraribeiro
D

Deleted member 8730448

Are you sure about this?
In this post it says that the hotfix will have the same build number as the beta 3, introducing the bug fixes. So I assume that the beta 3 has been released with the buid ZUJG but now we'll have to wait the other update.

Also it says this: "Initially, Samsung will release the update in South Korea. Within a few days, it could be released in other markets where the One UI 4.0 beta program is active." So it's already been released in South Korea, I assume wil be released these days in the rest of the world.

Maybe we should wait a bit to this hotfix
Practically yes:

Beta 3 was released three days later than Korea, just to implement this hotfix.

In fact, the above was released in Korea with the same buildcode of International Beta 3.

D

Deleted member 8730448

Cool, we should not worry then.
Like said in previous occasions: Somebody should just worry about stable version quality.

I'm returned on A11 now, and the difference in fluidity with One Ui 4.0 Beta 3 is impressive. 🙁

Last edited by a moderator:

Gumokz109

Nov 5, 2013
Singapore
When I first updated to BETA 3, the battery was terrible, but after a few days of learning my usage pattern it got better progressively. Weird but cool.

D

Deleted member 6703605

Like said in previous occasions: Somebody should just worry about stable version quality.

I'm returned on A11 now, and the difference in fluidity with One Ui 4.0 Beta 3 is impressive. 🙁
I agree on that, OneUI 3.5 is not as good as OneUI 4. I'm so hyped about this update, since Samsung is getting better in stability every version.

Top Liked Posts